ForumsPopular MediaR.A.T.M. Vs. Audioslave

10 2652
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Not too well-known bands but both are pretty good.
Please choice one and explain why,so it doesnt turn out as spam.
Both bands are almost the same band literally,but different singer and style i think.
I go for Audioslave,i like the thing that in almost all their songs they have a great guitar solo,pretty calmed.
So,which one you think is better?

• 10 Replies
WasabiZord
WasabiZord
20 posts
Nomad

Rage, because they're crazy in concert, I love unique singing and quirky style, and on a side note they're part of the Axis of Justice!

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Rage against the machine, I HATE Rap, but R.A.T.M. makes it into something much better with a lot more instriments. Audioslave is good, they even had the same drummer for a time, but the singer is not as good (or insane).

Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

well Alguzara, they both are pretty well know, i dont know what you are talking about, and they really arent the same at all...

I prefer Audioslave because of Chis Cornell (the singer). He has an awesome voice, and im not a big fan of the whole rap/rock mix. As far as instumentals, the bands are very similar, but when you compare the bands as a whole i think Audioslave > Rage Against the Machine

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Well fyi, they had 3 of the same band mates...
but, i'm not a fan of audioslave *shrugs* idk y. But the 5 or so songs i have heard of theirs are just...corny. Idk. Beyond RATM is waaaaaaaaaaay up on my list of favorites. I love rapcore sooooo much. And their music just strikes a chord with me. I love it. Think i'll listen to 'em right now.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

well Alguzara, they both are pretty well know, i dont know what you are talking about, and they really arent the same at all...

Well maybe i was wrong in their popularity,but with "Both bands are almost the same band literally" i meant they have almost the same band members...
Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

Yeah the members are all the same with the exeption of the singer, which makes a huge difference, cause the RATM singer was into the whole rap/rock thing and the Audioslave singer (chis cornell who is completly amazing, far superior to the RATM singer) doesnt do the rap thing

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I agree in your whole post Kingjelly but in one part:

(chis cornell who is completly amazing, far superior to the RATM singer)

Actually that depends,i think Cornell is better too,but it depends on the eye who watches them.
Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

i know, its really just my opinion, the RATM singer is actually really good, i just dont like his rapping

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Were you punning off my name alguzara?? If so, well done, well done. As i like RATM vocalist more than Audioslave's and RATM's style more than AUdioslaves...

Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

we all have our own opinions (but some's are better than others :P )

Showing 1-10 of 10