ForumsForum GamesRobots, Psions, And Zombies. Oh my!

8 1972
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

It happened very slowly. All of a sudden you realized you've been conscious for awhile, whatever consciousness means. As you realize this you start asking so many questions to yourself and they void your in before you realize that you can't answer them. You consciousness develops beyond self awareness and you start acknowledging you exist beyond yourself. You open your eyes. You see your in a room where colors and shapes blur into an omnipresent purple shade. Then you realize your in a confined transparent cylinder filled with purple liquid. You notice you are on clothed and have various wire and IV's coming off of your body. You look down at you arm and notice a code (A). Also on your other arm is a decorative tattoo (B). What do you do?

The vagueness of this beginning is to weed out people who don't care from those who are interested. Also the starting option is vague so it allows the player to have a lot of freedom. You can do whatever you choose and I will try to accommodate my valued players. If I have a problem I will voice it. If you have any questions post on this forum. Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet
NameA)(B)
Major Psionic Capacity:
Secondary Psionic Capacity:
Passive Psionic Capacity:
Health: 100%
Hunger: None
Thirst: None
Psionic Energy: 100%
PhysiqueYou have 15 points to spend between these two fields)
PsycheYou have 15 points to spend between these two fields)
Mental BreakThis is a fault in your mental processes. The more points in psyche the stronger this fault)
Physical Weakness: (This is a fault in your body. The more points in physique the stronger this fault)

• 8 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Lol Forgot to add inventory
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet
NameA)(B)
Major Psionic Capacity:
PhysiqueYou have 15 points to spend between these two fields)
PsycheYou have 15 points to spend between these two fields)
Mental BreakThis is a fault in your mental processes. The more points in psyche the stronger this fault)
Physical Weakness: (This is a fault in your body. The more points in physique the stronger this fault)
Inventory: (Empty)

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

If you are looking at this that means you are interested. If have any any reasons why you plan on not playing voice them so i can improve this idea. Thank you. I would really appreciate any help i can get for this idea.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

I don't understand some of the character sheet. Does my name have to be
either B or A?

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet
Name: Phionek Delta
Major Psionic Capacity:
Physique: 8
Psyche: 7
Inventory: (Empty)
I kinda don't understand.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I know I'm redoing this elsewhere again but way more thought through. I'll post it on my profile. Keep posted thanks for the Interest. Don't worry It will be soon.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Ok its up the new and better version of this.
Its called Old Saeron
Come and try it out.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Wut. (This is just for my post count. Hehe.)

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Don't just to do posting for your post count. -_-

Showing 1-8 of 8