ForumsForum GamesHelp The Boss

51 14813
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys! I'm gunna make this short and quick. This is a forum game that is based off of Unkown's "Destroy The Boss" and will look basically, kinda, a little, similar to his forum (plus he might be a co-owner). So how it goes is I post a picture (and give the info) of a boss that we will be helping to defeat the enemy, then I will post the enemy (and their stats). So then it gets kinda turn-based RPG style. I will post what both bosses have done that round, and then you guy post (VERY reasonable) attacks, or anything to help our boss. Then, just to make it more interesting, I will put the battle area that the bosses are trapped in (use it your advantage). But really just look at Unkown's forum and that will help you out a little. So lets do this!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendly Boss #001:

"The Ender Dragon"

http://theminecraftportal.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ender.jpg

Enemy Boss #001:

"John"

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m553/SCMowns/giantscmowns.jpg

Battle Area:

"The Nether"

http://media-mcw.cursecdn.com/thumb/0/02/2011-05-19_16.36.14.png/300px-2011-05-19_16.36.14.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 1 [Bosses]:

The Ender Dragon pushes John into a giant pool of lava, slowing him down and pushing him away.

John can't go any faster and fail to accomplish anything this turn (ACHIEVEMENT GET!).

HP:

The Ender Dragon = 4,000/4,000 HP

John = 9,970/10,000 HP

• 51 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I build a cannon in the Nether Fortress and fire it at John. 100 damage- it's super effective!

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

I build a cannon in the Nether Fortress and fire it at John. 100 damage- it's super effective!

You're not supposed to say the damage! Mods!

I drop a giant rock onto John.
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

I Attempt to ride a Ghast like Dave the Zombie did, flying it and shooting fireballs at John. Weeeee!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Yay People responded! I honestly thought that people would be skeptical and not like to idea. Thanks guys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods!

Well John is a mod so I guess it counts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 1 [Players]:

Nerdsoft: The cannon hits john, but isn't to effective (Enter Sound Affect Here)

-45 HP

PwnajLeadah981: The rock causes massive damage and stops John's movement for the remainder of this round, and all of next round.

-175 HP + No Movement For The Remainder Of This Round And All Of Next Round

theEPICgameKING: Nice thinking! Sense John has been stopped (for a while), all the fireballs hit!

-350 HP
Turn 2 [Bosses]:

The Ender Dragon summons 50 Endermen to attack John, but they all soon have burned trying to get to John more that 2 times.

-165 HP

John still can't do anything.

-0HP
HP:

Friendly Boss #001:

"The Ender Dragon"

-0HP This Round

4,000/4,000 HP

Enemy Boss #001:

"John"

-735HP This Round

9,235/10,000
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

I spawn several players (and enderdragon bikes) to help the Enderdragon.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Heh heh. Time to OVERPOWER this thread.
*Powers up CombatOS1.7* CombatOS is a text-based AI designed to compute input factors into an output factor with Wallotext.exe. Wallotext.exe will fill up the page with intense OVERPOWERness, depending on the input factors of course.
*Logs in* No one peek at my username and password. >.>
*Initializes Wallotext.exe* Computer prompt: Please input parameters.
English Sophistication: College Level
Depth: Medium
Weapon: Summoning Please input Summon.
Summon: Herobrine
Level of control: Free-will
Intensity: Super intense
*Calculating factors...*
*Calculation complete. Initializing...

Epic, King of Games, holding tightly onto the reigns controlling his Ghast, suddenly hops off the mount and onto a spire of netherrack, bringing forth from his rucksack a worn, beaten, redstone-topped staff. Effortlessly tracing a pattern in the air with the staff, Epic begins to chant in an ancient language, the language of Notchcode, the language holding supreme power over all the Minecraftverse. After a mere two seconds, Epic finishes tracing a portal, and finishing his chant with "...Herobrine!", calls forth the deity from his confinement, fully armored with enchanted diamond armor, sword, and bow, as well as several upgraded splash potions.
[i]"HEROBRINE. I ASK YOU, AS YOUR SUMMONER, TO CLEAVE THINE ENEMIES IN TWAIN! DO THIS, AND YOUR FREEDOM IS ASSURED."
The mighty words ring out across the land, shockwaves from their raw power causing lava to rise into a Lava-Tsunami, a convienient secondary attack.
*Attack complete.*
*Logs off.*
*Powers down CombatOS1.7*
Next boss.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

First of all you skipped me

When I started the post, your post wasn't there. Sorry. I'll do it next time.

Heh heh. Time to OVERPOWER this thread.
*Powers up CombatOS1.7* CombatOS is a text-based AI designed to compute input factors into an output factor with Wallotext.exe. Wallotext.exe will fill up the page with intense OVERPOWERness, depending on the input factors of course.
*Logs in* No one peek at my username and password. >.>
*Initializes Wallotext.exe* Computer prompt: Please input parameters.
English Sophistication: College Level
Depth: Medium
Weapon: Summoning Please input Summon.
Summon: Herobrine
Level of control: Free-will
Intensity: Super intense
*Calculating factors...*
*Calculation complete. Initializing...

Epic, King of Games, holding tightly onto the reigns controlling his Ghast, suddenly hops off the mount and onto a spire of netherrack, bringing forth from his rucksack a worn, beaten, redstone-topped staff. Effortlessly tracing a pattern in the air with the staff, Epic begins to chant in an ancient language, the language of Notchcode, the language holding supreme power over all the Minecraftverse. After a mere two seconds, Epic finishes tracing a portal, and finishing his chant with "...Herobrine!", calls forth the deity from his confinement, fully armored with enchanted diamond armor, sword, and bow, as well as several upgraded splash potions.
[i]"HEROBRINE. I ASK YOU, AS YOUR SUMMONER, TO CLEAVE THINE ENEMIES IN TWAIN! DO THIS, AND YOUR FREEDOM IS ASSURED." The mighty words ring out across the land, shockwaves from their raw power causing lava to rise into a Lava-Tsunami, a convienient secondary attack.
*Attack complete.*
*Logs off.*
*Powers down CombatOS1.7*
Next boss.

Well at least you took the time to make a decent post to troll with.
PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

I DROP A VOLCANO ON JOHN! WOOOOOOOOOOT!

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

...You're welcome?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

...You're welcome?

Please refer to:

and then you guy post (VERY reasonable) attacks

Quick update: I'm not gonna be able to post for a couple days because of holiday stuff. But you can still post, so go crazy (not crazy powerful attacks though)!
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

But...all my attacks are crazy powerful.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Dude, pretty weak attack. So...
I DROP ANOTHER VOLCANO ON JOHN! HAHAHAHAHA!
I also drop another rock on him!

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Considering Minecraft, pouring Lava on someone is crazy strong...except if the mob is fire-immune like everything in the nether.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

I come into the nether with 3 creepers chasing me but I lure them into my mob cannon.
3...2...1...SSSssssss...
*Boom*

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

"Hey, hey John! John, hey!"
"What?"
"Giant Rock."
BLAM!

Showing 1-15 of 51