ForumsPopular MediaBand names

24 5155
WasabiZord
WasabiZord
20 posts
Nomad

Tell your band's name, why you chose, and why you think it's cool, or tell its meaning; If you don't have a band, tell your favorite band name, and why you like it.

My band: Resented Desire; Me (guitarist) and my best friend (bassist) came up with it. It has meaning in that we desire to bring good music back into the world, since most music nowadays is rap, pop, and poser bands (Linkin Park? Fall out Boy? Pfft.) we wanna bring back real ROCK with ESSENCE! And we might be resented for it. Ny losers and 50 Cent. Plus, we just thought it sounded kewl.

• 24 Replies
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Burning Eden. I choose it because my favorite song is Burning Eden, by Carnal Forge(one of the heaviest bands ever). To burn the Gardens of Eden is to engage in, and live in, sin.

For those that don't know who Carnal Forge is. They are a Norwegian Technical-Thrash Metal band. Their guitar is super heavy and uses tons of violent riffs and leads. Their drum adds to the violent thrashy soud.
This song is Numb(the dead). It's a good example of how awesome this band is.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

My band...Not really awesome,only a couple own songs,we play Rage's and Audioslave's songs too...
Its called "Survivors of Society"...When we were kids we were kinda off the society,not too many friends,etc.
So im the bassist(and co-singer),my boyfriend is the guitarrist,my boyfriend's friend is the singer,my brother in the drums.
I play the acoustic gutiar in a song too, "I Am The Highway" by Audioslave.

ThexDancingxMuffin
ThexDancingxMuffin
61 posts
Nomad

The band (I'm not in a band)My Chemical Romance because it kinda shows the bad things about romances, or mentions one, and how being in love can be deadly.

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

the band that I am going to start's name is gunna be metal raiders cuz it involves metal and violance...

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

what ever another cool name is The Unseen
but I have a feeling I have heard this name before

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

That is a stupid name. I think that a cool name would be "Gravity Fest" or "Golden Age Village".

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

My favorite band is Rush

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

I dont have a band but if i did it would be called

Micheal Jackson Killers hes messed with too many people

Killer_Logic