ForumsSupport ForumActive Members

8 2173
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Only 41,910 members on AG have even activated there accouts. Why are members that haven't even activated there accounts counted as members?

• 8 Replies
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Exactly what I'm thinking.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

well they're counted as members because they have a spot on the server. But I don't think that AG has an app to delete profiles that are inactive for a certain amount of time. I'm assuming it might have been a referral things? Maybe people make accounts and refer their selves...

And how did you find out the exact number of activated accounts? Did you ask a mod? Please comment back on my profile... I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

~Snowman1474

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I guess it's people who wanted to post something or comment, started to make an account and just quit cause they thought checking their email was too much trouble.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well they might be fake accounts made by people to get referrals which would be right and/or the might not want to just chck there e-mail!

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I made one more profile just to get one point, when he had 0 points he was allready ranked that. He didin't go up a rank for getting one point. No I didn't reffer him. Just check my profile. I wouldn't do that

agentsnake
agentsnake
81 posts
Nomad

members are active

Fit
Fit
45 posts
Nomad

people may make one and forget they made one or forgot there password.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

u guys have to understand that its not just referrals, as Fit said, or many just used the chat. or just created and only played games

Showing 1-8 of 8