ForumsGames{ans}Why we can NOT rate MMO games?

7 3518
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

for me, whenever i see new games coming to AG, I always play the highest rated games 1st.....
but how come MMO games dun have their own rating?

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Maybe because a lot of people would give them poor ratings.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Maybe because a lot of people would give them poor ratings.

i think it s not the reason bcoz:

1. There r many games in AG has poor rating (u can check them by clicking to All games--> chose the sort option "rate"---> click the the last pages) so it s ok to have low rating lah :-P

2. there r some many gud MMO like The Last Stand - Dead Zone, Legacy of a Thousand Suns or Swords and Potions (i based on amount of players play them) so y not give them a proper rating to see how gud they r?

for example, mah fav game-The Last Stand - Dead Zone should have the rating over 9 lah XD

oh and do u have any fav MMO games, GOM? XD
MisterMano
MisterMano
6 posts
Nomad

Maybe because the vote influx would be too high?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

MMOs are a complete different kind of game. They pretty much require somebody to pay in order for them to get the full experience. Thus, there would be super high votes from the people who paid and got the awesome weapons, but low ratings from those that did not wish to spend all that money.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Maybe because the vote influx would be too high?

no way man :-P

dun u see that the games have rating is much, much, MUCH more than MMO games- which dun have the rating? 0_o

For example, check the Homepage, u ll see that in the new games list, there ll always 1 or 2 MMO at a time but the rest- near 20 games are all about ratable games lah XD

They pretty much require somebody to pay in order for them to get the full experience.

actually Heysitleo the Ad told me that not every MMO required REAL MONEY to play to the fullest lah :-P

Speaking of devil....er sr I mean Admin...:-P

i wonder y i dun see any opinion come from the Mod or Ad in this post?
they r the ppl with the widest knowledge about AG, so hopefully some Mod or Ad ll see this thread n answer mah wondering lah :-P
heyitsleo
heyitsleo
43 posts
Nomad

We already decided to add voting to MMOs I just haven't had time to implement it yet

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

We already decided to add voting to MMOs I just haven't had time to implement it yet

HELL YEAH!!! XD XD

tks a bunch Heysitleo, u r mah hero now u know? XD
Showing 1-7 of 7