Forums

ForumsVideo Games

What do you have Xbox or Ps3

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:53pm

XHGDevilDog

XHGDevilDog

3 posts

I have an Xbox 360, I love it. Im in a great gaming community to. What do you all have? and do you all like clans? or Communitys better?

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 2:05pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

We already have a thread for this.

But if this remains open, I had both (Xbox broke). I always preferred PS3 because of the exclusives, free online, controllers not requiring batteries, and disks not getting scratched when put in system.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 9:18pm

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

We have both.. well, my bro has xbox and i have ps3 but i still prefer PS3 same reason as Sir GhostOfMatrix's

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 4:04am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

controllers not requiring batteries

My guess is you are trying to say that the Xbox 360 controllers require batteries which is not true. And I have both, I was always more of a fan to Sony but when the PS3 and Xbox 360 came out I chose the 360 and I havent had a problem.

But I mostly play the PC anyway (No Discs, great graphics special features, free online. Being able to pick servers. There are so many benefits to PC gaming and even you are used to a controller. Any Corded Xbox 360 controller will do)

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 5:41am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

My guess is you are trying to say that the Xbox 360 controllers require batteries which is not true.

The wireless controllers for the Xbox 360 require batteries.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 10:10am

AllportHD

AllportHD

36 posts

PS3 but im thinking about getting an xbox!

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 5:50pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

The wireless controllers for the Xbox 360 require batteries

Yes but there is also the rechargeable battery packs you can buy, which make it so you dont need batteries

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 7:34pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

Yes but there is also the rechargeable battery packs you can buy, which make it so you dont need batteries

Lemme blow this out of the water:

PS3 controllers themselves are rechargeable, so you don't need to buy an attachment.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 7:53pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I have an Xbox, PS3 and a Wii U. My PS3 hasn't been doing so well lately, as it won't seem to do anything. I play most games on my Xbox, although my Wii U is starting to win me over. I don't have a huge preference for one over the other as I have all 3 so I don't miss out on exclusives. However, if there's a game that can be played on all 3 consoles, I tend to get it as cheap as I can. Xbox games tend to be the cheapest.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 1:08am

vinster132

vinster132

5,497 posts

I have a PS3. It's been impressive so far. A few minor problems here and here but I can cope with those.

Reply to What do you have Xbox or Ps3

You must be logged in to post a reply!