Forums

ForumsVideo Games

What do you have Xbox or Ps3

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 2:11am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

I have a PS3 since all of my funding for it came from a grandpa who wanted me to play with him online :P I play just about as much with friends on their 360, so not missing out on much. In fact, of the three of us who split the price for it, I have played Halo 4 the most. Both great systems in my opinion. I like the free online for PS3, but the online for 360 is better to me when I've played, which is part of the reason it's not free. Microsoft knows plenty of people will still spend money on online, so they do it :P

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 12:00am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

PS3 controllers themselves are rechargeable, so you don't need to buy an attachment.

Even so,I don't think it is an arguable concept that makes PS3 any better.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 6:38pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

It does because it saves you buying a battery pack (which suck) or batteries.

I had an xbox mainly because of halo 3 I had an xbox before and loved halo so I wanted the 360 because of halo 3 and thats what my friends had I would of swapped to ps3 but not many people I knew have one so it never happened but now I have changed to pc which I don't regret one bit.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 9:00pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

That's arguably one good point.

I mean, I dunno how long the Battery Life and durability on a 360 Controller is, but saving money is always a good option. Especially with all of the DLC companies are giving us these days...

And I don't really have any problems on my PS3 Controllers, except for the fact that the thing is more sensitive. I might press L3 and it also presses on Down and Left or something.

That's kinda my fault for throwing it around with my friends...

Still usable, though \\(OwO)/

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 3:34am

amazing_me

amazing_me

10 posts

I have Xbox 360 and it's great

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 6:46pm

DancesWithFoxes

DancesWithFoxes

58 posts

I just got back into going hard on the Xbox 360 :)

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 8:58pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

I have always been more of a ps3 fan. Something about xbox just isnt appealing, and the fact that it costs money for online doesnt help. I also like the ps3 exclusives better.
But yeah... isnt this like, already another thread?

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 11:22am

Dragongunner

Dragongunner

57 posts

I have a PS3, and I'm not even thinking about getting an Xbox.
I really like the PS3 because of it's better graphics and you can play online for free.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 4:53pm

chubz101

chubz101

80 posts

Both :D
I work in a machinima office

JK

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 5:04pm

AllportHD

AllportHD

36 posts

I have a PS3, and I'm not even thinking about getting an Xbox.
I really like the PS3 because of it's better graphics and you can play online for free.

That is exactly how I feel!

Reply to What do you have Xbox or Ps3

You must be logged in to post a reply!