Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 5:45pm

MisterMano

MisterMano

6 posts

I believe most atheists are trying to be edgy.

I think it would be less than half. Some stand for what they believe, others think it's cool

My unpopular opinion:
Open access to ALL Vatican files. Absolutely everything that the Catholics are hiding, open for anyone to read.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:11pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,781 posts

I believe cannabis should stay illegal.
I believe fat kids should be forced to do exercise.
I believe most atheists are trying to be edgy.
I believe that the Westboro baptist church aren't really religious people. They do what they do to make religious people look bad on the general view.
I believe homosexuality is wrong.
Halo 4 is highly overrated. The game is really boring.
The walking dead sucks.
Breaking bad is the best TV show ever made.
The simpsons are boring.
Futurama is a great show.
PS3 and XBOX are basically the same.
Kobe Bryant sucks
Piracy is not bad.
They should implement a law that every gunowner needs to be inspected regularly to avoid murders. [see:the Connecticut shooting]
Girls with colored look great.
Pink is a feminine color.
The "cake is a lie" joke is stupid.
I enjoy school.
Runescape is not a bad game.
I really enjoy Call of Duty games.
4chan is a great site.
bing search tool is not bad.
Basketball is the best sport ever made.
Soccer is boring.

Your opinions are wrong, and you should feel bad. Did you make this just to make everybody explain why you're wrong? Or because you actually believe half the stuff that you just said?

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:11pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,520 posts

Knight

You know how you lose weight is a diet AND exercise. Not just exercise.

Diets are nonsense. Ya just need to eat reasonably, and do exercise. But you cannot force people to do exercise, as not all cases are due to lack of exercise.

I believe music inhances the soal of a person

Soul? What is that ****? (Music's great though)

I believe they need to get better sucruity at schools (due to what happened in Connecticut)

Like in Texas, where kids are arrested for pranks and loose all chance to get a regular job when they're grown up? Yup, sounds idyllic.

I think it would be less than half. Some stand for what they believe, others think it's cool

Most are just people that don't care about all that god stuff. But those are often the quiet ones, so hearing only the loud ones may make you think differently.

Open access to ALL Vatican files. Absolutely everything that the Catholics are hiding, open for anyone to read.

Oh yes. I definitely support that.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:22pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

I believe fat kids should be forced to do exercise.

Nobody should be "forced" to do exercise.
It's like saying we should stuff food down anorexic people.

I believe homosexuality is wrong.

That isn't the 'unpopular' opinion.

PS3 and XBOX are basically the same.
Halo 4 is highly overrated.
The walking dead sucks.
Breaking bad is the best TV show ever made.
The simpsons are boring.
Futurama is a great show.
Kobe Bryant is stupid.
The "cake is a lie" joke is stupid.
I enjoy school.
Runescape is not a bad game.
I really enjoy Call of Duty games.
4chan is a great site.
bing search tool is not bad.
Basketball is the best sport ever made.
Soccer is boring.

Most of them aren't even an 'unpopular' opinion and are just basic preferences.

They should implement a law that every gunowner needs to be inspected regularly to avoid murders.

Many people think this should be a law as well.

Pink is a feminine color.

I guess that ties in with your 'I don't agree with homosexuality' thing, which in my opinion, is basic ignorance.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:35pm

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

Diets are nonsense. Ya just need to eat reasonably, and do exercise. But you cannot force people to do exercise, as not all cases are due to lack of exercise.

Dietting is a form of eating reasonabily and I wasn't talking about the stupid diets you on tv all the time. When I say diet I mean eat resonabily

Soul? What is that ****? (Music's great though)

yes I know I sound like a Hippie. Also I know my spelling is crap and that I missed spelled soul. (I'm not sure which point you were getting at)

Like in Texas, where kids are arrested for pranks and loose all chance to get a regular job when they're grown up? Yup, sounds idyllic.

I'm not talking about the kids being the problem. I'm talking about that schools should protect kids from crazy people who go to schools and stab/shoot/kill kids.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:07pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

For future reference, you can't just make a list of things without discussing rave one. Because it leads to this. Far too many unneeded questions and then response posts. Such artificially inflates the past count for the thread by having two pages of asking for reasoning and the like, then discussions can begin.

Feel free to do something like this again if you can do it properly.