Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The last stand Dead Zone

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 2:58pm

Lucas_Rifo

Lucas_Rifo

1 post

The recently implemented trading system is a dissapointment. Its not a good idea to make players spend fuel to trade. Instead, the cost should be based on how LONG you have to wait to get your items from the trade, so that way, players can still choose to use fuel to speed it up. To keep things balanced, (so players aren't constantly giving friends weapons and resources) you should only be able to trade 4-5 times in a 24 hour period, any more trades and THEN fuel will be taxed. If you were nodding your head while reading the statement above, copy and paste this comment in your OWN comment so Con Artist knows we're serious!

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 7:33pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,382 posts

This topic is a good suggestion, but has nothing to do with support I'm afraid... therefor, it will be moved to the MMO Games Forum. =)

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 11:18am

vincentvdh9

vincentvdh9

5 posts

The recently implemented trading system is a dissapointment. Its not a good idea to make players spend fuel to trade. Instead, the cost should be based on how LONG you have to wait to get your items from the trade, so that way, players can still choose to use fuel to speed it up. To keep things balanced, (so players aren't constantly giving friends weapons and resources) you should only be able to trade 4-5 times in a 24 hour period, any more trades and THEN fuel will be taxed. If you were nodding your head while reading the statement above, copy and paste this comment in your OWN comment so Con Artist knows we're serious!
I agree, I'd rather spend y fuel on other stuff

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 5:56pm

xXSPIK3Xx

xXSPIK3Xx

13 posts

I just raided a guy and it was going great until I went around the corner and all his guys shot the **** out of my homies.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 3:40pm

inglor8

inglor8

2 posts

i don't know why, but when  i log in, the page will not load; this is also happening on Steel Legions. after maybe 3 minutes, it just shows a blank page with the address in the address box. i tried getting to the games from different links, but it is still the same. does anyone have a solution please?

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 3:41pm

inglor8

inglor8

2 posts

The recently implemented trading system is a disappointment. Its not a good idea to make players spend fuel to trade. Instead, the cost should be based on how LONG you have to wait to get your items from the trade, so that way, players can still choose to use fuel to speed it up. To keep things balanced, (so players aren't constantly giving friends weapons and resources) you should only be able to trade 4-5 times in a 24 hour period, any more trades and THEN fuel will be taxed. If you were nodding your head while reading the statement above, copy and paste this comment in your OWN comment so Con Artist knows we're serious!

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 8:09pm

Mars_1

Mars_1

5 posts

This is a great game except for the occasional lag.  Also I cant seem to build a battery array, any help? Thanks

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 5:47am

stefacret

stefacret

2 posts

A great game never laged for me i like that this game is kinda realtime strategy and i like strategy games.

Reply to The last stand Dead Zone

You must be logged in to post a reply!