ForumsGamesThe last stand Dead Zone

5 3373
Lucas_Rifo
Lucas_Rifo
1 posts
Peasant

The recently implemented trading system is a dissapointment. Its not a good idea to make players spend fuel to trade. Instead, the cost should be based on how LONG you have to wait to get your items from the trade, so that way, players can still choose to use fuel to speed it up. To keep things balanced, (so players aren't constantly giving friends weapons and resources) you should only be able to trade 4-5 times in a 24 hour period, any more trades and THEN fuel will be taxed. If you were nodding your head while reading the statement above, copy and paste this comment in your OWN comment so Con Artist knows we're serious!

• 5 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This topic is a good suggestion, but has nothing to do with support I'm afraid... therefor, it will be moved to the MMO Games Forum. =)

vincentvdh9
vincentvdh9
16 posts
Peasant

The recently implemented trading system is a dissapointment. Its not a good idea to make players spend fuel to trade. Instead, the cost should be based on how LONG you have to wait to get your items from the trade, so that way, players can still choose to use fuel to speed it up. To keep things balanced, (so players aren't constantly giving friends weapons and resources) you should only be able to trade 4-5 times in a 24 hour period, any more trades and THEN fuel will be taxed. If you were nodding your head while reading the statement above, copy and paste this comment in your OWN comment so Con Artist knows we're serious!
I agree, I'd rather spend y fuel on other stuff

xXSPIK3Xx
xXSPIK3Xx
15 posts
Peasant

I just raided a guy and it was going great until I went around the corner and all his guys shot the **** out of my homies.

Mars_1
Mars_1
4 posts
Nomad

This is a great game except for the occasional lag. Also I cant seem to build a battery array, any help? Thanks

stefacret
stefacret
2 posts
Nomad

A great game never laged for me i like that this game is kinda realtime strategy and i like strategy games.

Showing 1-5 of 5