ForumsProgramming ForumChecking for glitches- my almost final game.

45 10604
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Alright, other than my highscore board I think my game is done. Just want to check for any glitches or something like that!

[url=http://www.unhappyface.net/Galaxy.html]

There we go! Hope no one finds anything. If you look and can't find any please post as I can tell if anyone even looked! Thanks alot!

• 45 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Don't know why my links never work...

http://www.unhappyface.net/Galaxy.html

LINK DARN YOU LINK

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Right I was suppose to put that but I COMPLETELY forgot. That's why I put this stuff up!

draslayer0
draslayer0
10 posts
Nomad

hey well if you fix it just message me i will check it out i am bored

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Aw thats an awesome game, I cant wait for it to be finished!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Game is done and highscore works but the highscores don't seem to work online( they do on my computer when I run swf) so I am contacting armorgames and armorbot to see if its just me or whatever. Should be up asap.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I liked it, Great job! If you finsish it are you going to put it on armorgames?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah I am. But again all that needs to be done is Highscore

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

There was one, but it could've been part of the game I would give it a 9/10 if it was on AG. But when I used slow-mo, the red galaxies wouldn't move. They would jiggle and almost completely stop, even after the slo motion. Is that supposed to happen?

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

One more thing:

The gamescreen was a little too big to git my screen, Other than those two things, it's perfect.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

The easing still is not sensitive enough and the size of the stage is much too big. Fix those and you'll be ok.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah the red ones are a bit slow I am probably going to set them to go faster because they don't stop being slow :S

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Ugh your so mean Klaus lawl. Thats what i liked about the red ones...they WERE slow!

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

There needs to be a way to get back to the menu from the current game mode that you are playing. For example, I was playing normal mode and I wanted to play endless mode, I could not find a way to get back to the main menu. Also the button to turn the sound off was not very obvious, it blended in with the backround, make that a bit more obvious. Also a pause button would be nice. Another thing, the game was very big, like if you could make it smaller that would be cool...(I don't if that is what dank meant by "the size of the stage is much too big.&quot

Fix those and it is a GREAT game

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Ahh, really nice game. When do you plan on submitting it to this site?

Oh I noticed you could not click on the link. I believe it should be right here.

That should work if it is anything like the other sites I have been on.

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

your game is awsome!!!
I can't wait till' its finished!!!

Showing 1-15 of 45