Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armatar topic: Discuss anything about Armatars

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:47pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

I only switched once, and that was for a couple of days. Sorry golden winged helm, no more will daddy abandon you.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 2:23am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Well as you all know, this one is mine. Seriously considered switching to the armatar I created..but decided against it

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 2:25pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I used the blue butterfly since I unlocked it and didn't change it until the seasonals came. Then I decided to switch to the armatars I created. I plan to keep the one I'm currently using a little longer, unless I manage to draw a masterpiece and I force myself to switch it again.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 2:35pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

429 posts

I've been keeping seasonal armatars long past their season. I'll probably keep this one for a while, or at least a Christmas one. The seasonals are my favorite update to AG that I've seen.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 4:18pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

i love my current gangnam style chrismas armatar, but christmas is over, so i'm switching back to my flamming horse.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:52pm

Hardstylehunt3r

Hardstylehunt3r

4 posts

killersup's Armatar looks nice. How much AP for it?

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:07pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

killersup's Armatar looks nice. How much AP for it?

His one is from Halloween I believe therefore it's not available anymore.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:52pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

I love my Armatar. I change it about every time I get a new set.

My current one is really nice, I like it a lot. I would like to submit one, except that my drawings suck, and I don't know how to upload it :(

I also love how each Armatar (except the 0 AP) costs a certain amount of AP, so that noobs (like myself) can't go for the best/rare ones while hardly ever or not even at all participating in the AG community.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:55pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,045 posts

For a very long time I was the 875 Wolf. I just upgraded to a Gold Knight! Woohoo I'm a cheetah!

I submitted THREE Armatars to the "Winter Armatar Contest" thread. They're very basic profiles of warriors in snow. Go check them out. You've got 20 seconds to spare.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:15am

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

73 posts

As I unlock more armatars I tend to change my old one for cooler ones.

Reply to Armatar topic: Discuss anything about Armatars

You must be logged in to post a reply!