ForumsThe TavernArmatar topic: Discuss anything about Armatars

78 13903
InsertHaikuHere
InsertHaikuHere
12 posts
Nomad

What we do here is well, talk about armatars.
Lets start. Any basic armatars that you notice are starting to lose popularity?

• 78 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Speaking of seasonal armatars..why does the one I created go untouched? D=

You can't be totally sure about it. Maybe someone is using it, but you haven't seen it yet
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You can't be totally sure about it. Maybe someone is using it, but you haven't seen it yet

I must now go search through every user on AG...
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Speaking of seasonal armatars..why does the one I created go untouched?

Because there is a better one of the same thing right beside it!
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Speaking of seasonal armatars..why does the one I created go untouched? D=

Not only was my Thanksgiving plate accepted, I've also seen it on several 0 AP accounts.

It was one of the biggest jokes I ever made here. XD
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

There should be less human armatars. They always look weird. I prefer choosing some sort of beast or a seasonal armatar, especially since they are from the community, not just the armartists for AG.
^
made that word right there!

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I meant armartists, not they BTW.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Armatars that are loosing popularity are the two listed below I'd think.
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_329_80.80_c.gif

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_364_80.80_c.png

I hardly see those armatars, and they are pretty cool looking I'd say. I'm guessing these were the older armatars back in 2009 or 2010.

Speaking of Armatars, I was surprised to find a Minotaur armatar (at least, I think it is a armatar...). It matches my username, which I think is a pretty rare case! If only it resembled a Minotaur a bit more...

maxninja2014
maxninja2014
13 posts
Nomad

I like the contest a lot!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I think they're not loosing popularity, they were seasonal armatars of before and thus you see less and less people with it. I quite frankly like the grinning moon, haven't seen it in this years halloween batch however.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I used that ghost when it was re-released, but then, I swapped again once it came to the Thanksgiving Armatar Contest.

I'm surprised some people have the ability to keep the same armatar for 2+ years.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well I've kept mine for 2+ plus years since I haven't been on for about that long except for occasional reappearances

By the way, made it myself for some Spring Armatar contest. I personally like that feature (if it's still around) allowing the members to express themselves more directly by creating their own.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

danielo uses the top one...so I've just given that armatar the association of him

Haven't seen the bottom one..don't know why! It looks cool!

If only it resembled a Minotaur a bit more...

Dat gigantic nose ring

I used that ghost when it was re-released

Why did you change it? D= it fit you so well!

I personally like that feature (if it's still around) allowing the members to express themselves more directly by creating their own.

They brought it back =D head on over to AMW and check it out
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I only switched once, and that was for a couple of days. Sorry golden winged helm, no more will daddy abandon you.

I tend to recognise people by their armatars. I think not changing it often, or at all, is the best way to become recognised. When I see the "golden winged helm" I instantly think "nichodemus". I don't know if recognition is what nichodemus is going for, but it works.

I haven't changed my armatar for awhile now and I only changed mine when I was forced to change it from the "starry background" armatar. I'm going for the recognition baby!
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I'm going for the recognition baby!

Let me get this right. You are planning on being recognized from a extremely basic armatar of white shield on a red background?
daytimefrogger
daytimefrogger
97 posts
Herald

I wish that there was a frog one...

Showing 31-45 of 78