ForumsThe TavernArmatar topic: Discuss anything about Armatars

78 13869
InsertHaikuHere
InsertHaikuHere
12 posts
Nomad

What we do here is well, talk about armatars.
Lets start. Any basic armatars that you notice are starting to lose popularity?

• 78 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Let me get this right. You are planning on being recognized from a extremely basic armatar of white shield on a red background?

Initially I had the starry background armatar, that once changed could never be obtained again. Most users switch their armatars at some point. So using the starry armatar worked well. However, the starry armatar has since been replaced/removed.

The last 4 pages of this thread and my armatar only repeats once. Most people change their armatars at some point and, the users that have such little AP they can only use the basic set, probably won't stick around on the forums long enough to over-saturate the basic armatars.

Plus in keeping with the "never changing my armatar theme", I have been somewhat "forced" to use this one as it was assigned to me after the removal of the starry background armatar.

It's not so much the armatar you choose, but that you are consistent in using only one (or a very few) armatars and that you post often. Doing both those things will probably cause some sort of armatar "recognition" [user/armatar association].
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This armatar is superior to all other armatars!

I wish that there was a frog one...

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_123_80.80_c.jpg
There is.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

This armatar is superior to all other armatars!

Are you finally going to be sticking with an armatar now? hahha
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Unlikely. Eventually another great one will be created.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Armatars that are losing popularity are the two listed below I'd think.

Well, for the first, danielo and give_me_a_barf_bag have it.
Second, haven't seen anybody use it.
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I went through a lot of armatars. First, the one you start with. Then, a yellow haired girl which costs 0 AP. Then, the 0AP orange shield. Next, the masked person 0 AP. Then, I think, the Thanksgiving Turkey with lots of colored dots.
Then, default. Then, masked person again. Then, I think, 375 AP snake, then 375 AP mouse, then 450 AP ant, then, first 500 AP armatar, then, 625 AP fly, then 750 AP man holding scroll, then default, then man again, then 875 AP fox, then first 1000AP armatar, then, snow castle Xmas, then Santa giving kid present Xmas, then, reindeer1 Xmas, then, first 1250AP armatar, then default, then 1250 AP armatar again, then, 1500 AP gold king, then last 1750 AP, then first 2000 AP, then default, then, Polar Bear Xmas, then man fishing Xmas.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Your memory must be sublime to remember that.

Anyhow, I think I swap my armatar on quite a regular basis and still have yet to find a "fitting" one that I'm content with.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Anyhow, I think I swap my armatar on quite a regular basis and still have yet to find a "fitting" one that I'm content with.

You might never find it. I haven't.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

There is a couple I like higher up, though, when/if I get that high, I'd have probably changed my mind.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I wish you could save 1 or 2 armatars on your profile. Then I could use a winter armatar without losing my Halloween one.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Your memory must be sublime to remember that.

Sublime? What's sublime?

I still admit there's one I forgot.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Then, default. Then, masked person again. Then, I think, 375 AP snake, then 375 AP mouse, then 450 AP ant, then, first 500 AP armatar, then, 625 AP fly, then 750 AP man holding scroll, then default, then man again, then 875 AP fox, then first 1000AP armatar, then, snow castle Xmas, then Santa giving kid present Xmas, then, reindeer1 Xmas, then, first 1250AP armatar, then default, then 1250 AP armatar again, then, 1500 AP gold king, then last 1750 AP, then first 2000 AP, then default, then, Polar Bear Xmas, then man fishing Xmas.

You know it's against the rules to list what armatars are given at x amount of points..right?
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

You know it's against the rules to list what armatars are given at x amount of points..right?

Stop being such a hard ***.

You take this stuff so seriously, let it be.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It's not a rule lol.
Showing 46-60 of 78