Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Cars of Armor Games Users. Share your pictures!

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 12:41am

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

@redfan
It's old enough to be my dad, haha.

@keg
Sweet car truck blah! I've always enjoyed the look of a Rin-kno. (the clio is fun to drive on gran tursimo too)

And hey, leave daleks alone! He is being nice to the enviroment or something...maybe, I don't know.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 1:39am

thebloxxer

thebloxxer

28 posts

My car has power windows and good mileage (25-27). Its made out of fiberglass though, and only has 2 seats. :)

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:03am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,441 posts

What if I don't have a car... Do I post a picture of my pet rock? ;P

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:21am

toemas

toemas

347 posts

lol no you post a pic of a 200,000 sports car then say it yours ;D

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 1:42pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

@redfan
It's old enough to be my dad, haha.

Same here, lol

Do you like my car? That's not the usual feedback I get from people. They just laugh when I tell them it doesn't have power windows (I really envy you, thebloxxer), air conditioning or it can't go faster than 80 km/h (50 mph?).

Unless you're joking, of course, and I don't get the sarcasm...

Hey kegaumongo, what kind of gas mileage you get with that fine Renault?

I don't know what units you use or the way you express it, but around 10 L/100km (that's 16 L /100 miles). Well, if I'm not mistaken because my memory fails sometimes...

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 1:49pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

I don't know what units you use or the way you express it, but around 10 L/100km (that's 16 L /100 miles). Well, if I'm not mistaken because my memory fails sometimes...

That's around 23 miles per US gallon. Way better then any car I'll have.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 2:40pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

That's around 23 miles per US gallon. Way better then any car I'll have.

Seriously? Well, I think it's too much (compared with more modern cars), but it is 20 years old. I guess I can't ask for more.
However, I still spend a lot of money on gasoline, but at least much less than some years ago. I needed time to learn to drive it properly in order to reduce the fuel consumption.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:29pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

Seriously?

You bet. That 1972 Ford Mustang I'm planning on fixing up probably gets 9 miles to the gallon.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:35pm

daleks

daleks

3,654 posts

And hey, leave daleks alone! He is being nice to the enviroment or something...maybe, I don't know.

Well I have heated seats, a sun roof, and leather seats. Also the heater and the AC work amazingly well. Do you guys have power steering on your cars?

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:46pm

thebloxxer

thebloxxer

28 posts

Dal, No Fiero's (84-88) ever had power steering, so im not out of luck. Some people have managed to put power steering in them they took out of Chevy Chevette's.

Keg, My car also has AC, but it doesen't work. That won't matter right now, have snow everywhere here in Nebraska. :) BTW, don't worry, my car only makes it up to about 100MPH. ;P

Reply to The Cars of Armor Games Users. Share your pictures!

You must be logged in to post a reply!