ForumsNews and FeedbackUsername/Password

5 6573
p3d
p3d
1 posts
Nomad

Guys,

I guess many people use multiple username/passwords so it's often possible to forget which of these corresponds to a particular site - while there is a "reset password" option there is no link / or email option to remind someone of their armorgames username - since this is what is required to login it's a bit of an issue - might be a good idea to address this.

• 5 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Email Justin at support@armorgames.com recover your username

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think he's suggesting an idea, not asking for his username.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Are you saying to also allow email addresses to help you log in? Like, using the email instead of using a username. I don't see how this would be a huge issue, but I do agree about it being easier to remember that instead of remembering the username because, you use it all the time.

Sosan
Sosan
8 posts
Nomad

I agree p3d; it would be a very good idea for AG if they created a "forgot username" button or something like that. It's a pain to have to email an administrator when you forget your username.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I think he's saying there should be a thing that says "Forgot Your Username/Password?" that you click on, and you get a reset email sent to you. What he's saying is while you can reset your password, there's nothing that send an email to you to tell you your username. Your best bet is to email Justin.
I think that's what he's saying.

Showing 1-5 of 5