ForumsThe TavernChristmas! (is here!)

48 9034
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I got a Nike+ Fuelband, a Sonic SpinBrush, and some clothes. That is just at my Mums house though (BTW I ain't British, I just enjoy saying Mum.). At my dad's, I got a pair of Adidas shoes, some Adidas short and a Portland Timbers shirt! I am getting more! BTW TIMBERS FTW!

What have you guys gotten?

• 48 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Now I got more money, some clothes, candy, and a Christmas mug. Will use later for hot cocoa.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

We should all post photos at some time?
Be fun, I might do it later.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I got a Coca-Cola Clock, a $40 gift card to the antique mall near me, the Monty Python DVD set, some ration cards from WW2 and a Canadian penny from 1882. Yep, I get some pretty strange things. My favorite thing that I got is a Bacon Wallet!
Christmas was good to me this year.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

a Santa Claus nightcap,

That sounds awesome. You need to post a picture of that.

some ration cards from WW2

Hold onto those. They will be worth some big bucks one of these days.

I didn't get anything for Christmas. That is due to the small fact that my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

I accidentally walked in on a Christmas party at work though, and I walked out with a green chilli burrito and a thing of gummy worms.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I didn't get anything for Christmas. That is due to the small fact that my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Why not? If you convince them to celebrate it in a non religious way then you can exchange gifts on this technicality. xD
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

So I am getting annoyed by my Starcraft II, first I spend a while clearing up the 12 GB needed, then wait over an hour for to download, then wait a little longer for it to update, then I find out, it needs to "optimize", which requires another 10 GB.

(Also wondering if even if I do get it all done, if the computer will handle it)

~~~Darth Caedus

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The new iPod Touch, Assassin's Creed 3, about 75$, and a new shirt.

Only 4 things, but together they totaled nearly $350.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

An LV wallet.

No I'm not a girl.

Hutkihatka
Hutkihatka
10 posts
Nomad

Some cash, book by Stephen King and some chocolate. BTW merry christmas everyone!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I got about $70, candy, and Uncharted 3 GOTW.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

here is what i got...

a 1944 mosin/nagant bolt action rifle (with bayonet XD ) a hank williams (senior) cd, a east german water proof backpack, some nice sunglasses, and a duffel bag that was sorely needed.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

oh and a wallet, forgot that one

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

i was hopping for halo4 for my xbox but i didn't get it

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I got yet another Nike+ Fuelband. A rotten mistake, so I pretty much got screwed out of a good Christmas

@ironblade41: do you live in Portland, Oregon? Or Portland Maine because I live in Portland/Beaverton/Mt. Hood Oregon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Got more stuff today, from my cousin...

"Protection", cologne, razors, and "movies".

Ha.. ha.. ha..

Assassin's Creed 3

Play on PS3?
Showing 16-30 of 48