ForumsThe TavernChristmas! (is here!)

48 9073
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I got a Nike+ Fuelband, a Sonic SpinBrush, and some clothes. That is just at my Mums house though (BTW I ain't British, I just enjoy saying Mum.). At my dad's, I got a pair of Adidas shoes, some Adidas short and a Portland Timbers shirt! I am getting more! BTW TIMBERS FTW!

What have you guys gotten?

• 48 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Play on PS3?

Sorry, but Xbox is how I roll. The Multiplayer is superb though.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Btw, quick question.
Are there people here that have a 1st and 2nd Christmas day?
We have 1st Christmas day (25 dec.) and 2nd Christmas day (today, 26 dec.)
And I wonder if other people have it to.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

We always have a party on the Eve and I generally get 4 or 5 small presents, and then we have the traditional "morning of Christmas" where we get the rest. I guess that could be considered a first and second day of Christmas.

arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

I got a nice sweater, slippers, earrings, chocolates, $60, and my brother and I got a touch-screen laptop.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

i like the ps3 shooting button it is easier for a trigger finger

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Are there people here that have a 1st and 2nd Christmas day?

You mean presents? Well, I got some early gifts this year, but usually we can open one or two things on Christmas eve.
omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

Uh I got a bow and arrows and 2 bibi guns so that's that and some Xbox games and some money so maybe I can buy gold for Xbox.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

@GhostofMatrix: Same here. I usually get to open one or two on Christmas Eve.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

You mean presents? Well, I got some early gifts this year, but usually we can open one or two things on Christmas eve.

Well, not that way. We have Christmas Eve, and the 2 days of Christmas where people go to church and stuff and nobody has to work.
Hintkin
Hintkin
21 posts
Nomad

Cash is the best Christmas gift

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I got Halo: Anniversary Edition, Medal of Honor, a political map of the USA, a book on Corporate Responsibility and one on Organizational Behavior, a silver ring, a red tie, a really nice blazer and some money.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Everyone got multiple gifts.....

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Everyone got multiple gifts.....

It just depends on what the gifts are and how much they are worth over all. Last year mt friend only got the new iPod touch, plus $50 from his grandma. So he had a total of about $350.
I on the other hand, usually get 5-9 things but they rarely go over a total of $100.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I know. But having only one gift means another year in a row my entire family doesn't gather. I'm not minding the gifts, but the lack of any gathering.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Some of my highlights are: Handerpants and an undercap (beat those, I dare you to try) an 'I fart in your general direction' shirt.

Showing 31-45 of 48