ForumsFlash Games

Game of the Year Award 2012 Launched

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 7:42pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,342 posts

Administrator

Most of you have noticed, but the new voting is up!

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:12am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

Shell Shock 2 and Duck Life 4 those were the only 2 I knew.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:20am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Neon Races 2 was one of the better racing games put up here. Plus, nice Tron touch.

Also voted for Decision 2, because I detest SS Live, and Decision was a game that got me hooked for quite some time. Nice twist on the zombie genre.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 4:04am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Voted for SS2...remember that I hated Decision haha

Then for Ducklife..even though I was saddened by the choices given...wasn't really a fan of any of 'em

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 7:54am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I voted for SSL 2. Love this game.

Sport games aren't the kind of games I usually play, so I struggled a little bit with the voting. I had to check the rating I gave to the games before voting and it turns out that the highest is Offroaders, so I voted for it.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 8:04am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Oh, I forgot to vote in yesterday's ones but I didn't like any of the games so that doesn't matter.

Today, I voted for SSL2 and Neon Race 2.

Somehow, I'd say a lot of the votes for Duck Life are because people haven't played much of those other games, out of all of the ones there I played, Duck Life was the worst.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:36am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Somehow, I'd say a lot of the votes for Duck Life are because people haven't played much of those other games, out of all of the ones there I played, Duck Life was the worst.

Yep. Sports games are one of the most neglected sections here. Pity.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 11:35am

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,952 posts

I was pretty disappointed with the ShellShock Live 2 vs. Decision 2 vote. I don't like either of them! I just skipped it.

The second vote was an easy one. DuckLife 4 all the way. I'm sure if they had picked better games for the sports category, I still would have voted for this one.

I just noticed that for the Adventure category, Fancy Pants Adventures World 3 and Monsters Den Chronicles are tied. Yet Fancy Pants Adventures World 3 still won. Why?

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 11:55am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

out of all of the ones there I played, Duck Life was the worst.

I have to agree with that. Never liked DuckLife. It gets quite boring after a really short while.

I just noticed that for the Adventure category, Fancy Pants Adventures World 3 and Monsters Den Chronicles are tied. Yet Fancy Pants Adventures World 3 still won. Why?

Maybe if they increased the number of digits, we could see why Fancy Pants won. For example, the results could be 21'1% and 21'0%. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 12:24pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Probably because it had more votes?

If FPAw3 had 10,001 votes and MDC 9,999 votes, (that'd be out of about 47,000 votes in total), they would both say 21% because that's the percentage number they're closer to.

Also voted for Decision 2, because I detest SS Live, and Decision was a game that got me hooked for quite some time. Nice twist on the zombie genre.

Same.

I feel like a lot of decent games from 2012 are missing from this list...