ForumsGamesGame of the Year Award 2012 Launched

79 10818
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You can start voting for your favorite games.

http://armorgames.com/game-of-the-year-2012/

• 79 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I guess my sense of humor is too advanced for AG.

We got it.

It just wasn't funny.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Anyway, Strike Force Heroes and Infectonator.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

I voted for Infectonator 2 and Strike force heroes, same as probably allot of other people.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Well, it made me laugh... but just a little

Voted for Infectonator 2 again and Decision 2 (spent some time playing the game, much more than the other options).
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Well, the first one was easy. I think pretty much everybody voted for Infectionator 2. The second vote wasn't so simple. In fact, I didn't like any of them! After thinking about it for a while, I realized that if I was forced against my will to play one of them, I would pick Strike Force Heroes. So that's the one I voted for.

I can't wait to see the Dead Zone vs. Achievement Unlocked 3 match-up. Personally, I don't think an MMO game should win.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Don't fret...I noticed =p but rayoflight pointed it out so the best I could do was do a good "interwebs laugh"
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Voted for Decision 2 and Burrito Bison Revenge. I'm probably one of the only people who didn't vote Infectonator 2.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Burrito Bison Revenge and Sift Heads, always been a fan of that shooter.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I saw it just didn't know if you were joking or serious, and I don't see you pull any jokes so yeah.

On topic: What's the next battle?
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Most of you have noticed, but the new voting is up!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Shell Shock 2 and Duck Life 4 those were the only 2 I knew.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Neon Races 2 was one of the better racing games put up here. Plus, nice Tron touch.

Also voted for Decision 2, because I detest SS Live, and Decision was a game that got me hooked for quite some time. Nice twist on the zombie genre.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Voted for SS2...remember that I hated Decision haha

Then for Ducklife..even though I was saddened by the choices given...wasn't really a fan of any of 'em

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I voted for SSL 2. Love this game.

Sport games aren't the kind of games I usually play, so I struggled a little bit with the voting. I had to check the rating I gave to the games before voting and it turns out that the highest is Offroaders, so I voted for it.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Oh, I forgot to vote in yesterday's ones but I didn't like any of the games so that doesn't matter.

Today, I voted for SSL2 and Neon Race 2.

Somehow, I'd say a lot of the votes for Duck Life are because people haven't played much of those other games, out of all of the ones there I played, Duck Life was the worst.

Showing 31-45 of 79