ForumsThe TavernNew Year's

14 2730
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Well, I thought that since Christmas is almost over (for me) what are all your new year's resolutions?Or what are you doing for New Year's?I think I might go to this New Year's party we have every year.Sometimes I don't go but I think I will this year. I can't really think of any New Year's resolution though, so hmmmm....

• 14 Replies
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I don't do new year's resolutions. I think of those like a want rather than a need... eg. "I need to loose weight so I will make that my new year's resolution!" you see no commitment. I just party all night long on new years and that is what I will continue to do.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Drink, eat more good food.

New Year's resolutions? You mean those things people say that they'll do but never actually do them? Don't have any.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I go to a party every year and we all eat far too much Chinese food and embarrass ourselves with awful dance moves ... And I've never made a New Year's resolution that I've kept so I've stopped doing them...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I never make resolutions, I just do what I said I would do.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I don't plan on having any resolutions, it's not really my thing and I probably wouldn't stick to one if I did decided to do one.

I'll probably just go around to my cousin's house and whatnot, and if not that, just be at home with my family.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Be going drinking. New Year's Resolution.....More time at the gym.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Wow looks like a lot of people don't do or have resolutions. They are hard to commit to though so that's sometimes why I don't have any.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

My only New Year's resolution for the last three years has been trying to find a better job. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck at the same workplace, so I think I should stop doing them. No resolutions this year.

I think I'm not going to do anything special this year. I'll probably stay home with my family.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I kept my resolution of getting fitter :P. For once. Time to up the ante.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I'll be doing the same thing as every other year for New Years: nothing. I'll just go to bed and wake up, then realize it is 2013. As for resolutions, I've never made one and probably never will.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

They are hard to commit to though so that's sometimes why I don't have any.

I just don't see the point in it. If you really want to do something that'll better yourself, you'll start right away. Not wait until a new year is here.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

what are all your new year's resolutions?Or what are you doing for New Year's?

Resolution: Leave AG, get more of a social life, work out. First year I am doing one and I will stick to it.

Not really doing anything special. Wish I had a party or something to go to but I don't.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Resolutions?

Actually, I have quite a few.

Maintain my physique. Unlike some other slobs on here, heh, I already work out. No need to make a resolution for something I already do.

Maintain my social life. It's not going too bad, I suppose. I guess I'm friends or at least acquainted with everyone I want to.

Finish my game before the summer, which is something that I need to convince my co-workers. I'm actually the farthest ahead on it.

Maintain my grades. I have one B that's driving me nuts but I'll probably be able to knock it up to an A in no time flat.

Parties?

No, instead I have to work.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Maintain my grades. I have one B that's driving me nuts but I'll probably be able to knock it up to an A in no time flat.
Ha well its only a B, not that bad unless you want to get straight A's.Good luck with that and I figured out my New Year's resolution is to also maintain my grades, well math grades,.Ha sounds dumb but I have all A's except for that darn C.
Showing 1-14 of 14