Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

New Year's

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 12:46am

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

Well, I thought that since Christmas is almost over (for me) what are all your new year's resolutions?Or what are you doing for New Year's?I think I might go to this New Year's party we have every year.Sometimes I don't go but I think I will this year. I can't really think of any New Year's resolution though, so hmmmm....

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:52am

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

I don't do new year's resolutions. I think of those like a want rather than a need... eg. "I need to loose weight so I will make that my new year's resolution!" you see no commitment. I just party all night long on new years and that is what I will continue to do.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 2:50am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Drink, eat more good food.

New Year's resolutions? You mean those things people say that they'll do but never actually do them? Don't have any.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:55am

collimore

collimore

45 posts

I go to a party every year and we all eat far too much Chinese food and embarrass ourselves with awful dance moves ... And I've never made a New Year's resolution that I've kept so I've stopped doing them...

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:26am

SSTG

SSTG

11,008 posts

Knight

I never make resolutions, I just do what I said I would do.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:27am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I don't plan on having any resolutions, it's not really my thing and I probably wouldn't stick to one if I did decided to do one.

I'll probably just go around to my cousin's house and whatnot, and if not that, just be at home with my family.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:34am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,055 posts

Knight

Be going drinking. New Year's Resolution.....More time at the gym.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 12:21pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

Wow looks like a lot of people don't do or have resolutions. They are hard to commit to though so that's sometimes why I don't have any.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 12:31pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

My only New Year's resolution for the last three years has been trying to find a better job. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck at the same workplace, so I think I should stop doing them. No resolutions this year.

I think I'm not going to do anything special this year. I'll probably stay home with my family.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:02pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,055 posts

Knight

I kept my resolution of getting fitter :P. For once. Time to up the ante.

Reply to New Year's

You must be logged in to post a reply!