Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

New Year's

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:37pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,406 posts

I'll be doing the same thing as every other year for New Years: nothing. I'll just go to bed and wake up, then realize it is 2013. As for resolutions, I've never made one and probably never will.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 2:32pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,520 posts

Knight

They are hard to commit to though so that's sometimes why I don't have any.

I just don't see the point in it. If you really want to do something that'll better yourself, you'll start right away. Not wait until a new year is here.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 2:56pm

daleks

daleks

3,845 posts

what are all your new year's resolutions?Or what are you doing for New Year's?

Resolution: Leave AG, get more of a social life, work out. First year I am doing one and I will stick to it.

Not really doing anything special. Wish I had a party or something to go to but I don't.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 4:49pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Resolutions?

Actually, I have quite a few.

Maintain my physique. Unlike some other slobs on here, heh, I already work out. No need to make a resolution for something I already do.

Maintain my social life. It's not going too bad, I suppose. I guess I'm friends or at least acquainted with everyone I want to.

Finish my game before the summer, which is something that I need to convince my co-workers. I'm actually the farthest ahead on it.

Maintain my grades. I have one B that's driving me nuts but I'll probably be able to knock it up to an A in no time flat.

Parties?

No, instead I have to work.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 9:47pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

Maintain my grades. I have one B that's driving me nuts but I'll probably be able to knock it up to an A in no time flat.
Ha well its only a B, not that bad unless you want to get straight A's.Good luck with that and I figured out my New Year's resolution is to also maintain my grades, well math grades,.Ha sounds dumb but I have all A's except for that darn C.

Reply to New Year's

You must be logged in to post a reply!