ForumsWEPRDo you still believe in Santa?

99 34166
Kannaaashi
Kannaaashi
24 posts
Nomad

As I was doing a christmas quest on Maestia I saw the npc of santa. I remembered one christmas that I was so shocked when I received a gift from santa. No one told me to whom it came from but my mom and dad as well as my aunts and uncles said that it was from santa! Weird as it may sound, I still believe in santa until now. You? Do you still believe in Santa?

• 99 Replies
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

No. Why not you may ask. Simple. I was 8, was outside when i looked in the back of my moms truck to see bags with the word "C. Gifts" on them. Thats when i asked her what it was and she told me ' they are gifts im holding for santa ' at the moment i stopped believing because i thought why would a big fat man live in the middle of the north pole in freezing temperatures. I mean come on.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

About affording presents, I think that the cost of the present is less important than the act of giving, A present that costs nothing will do if the attitude of the giver is one of care for the recipient.

All that expensive gift-giving is relatively young anyway. People nowadays can't imagine but when my grandfather was young his christmas gift usually was an orange.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

That's what I'm thinking about, HahiHa.
That's why I think 'It's a Wonderful Life' is a good film. The good man may have finally fallen victim to the bad man and then all his neighbours who love him gather together to save him from ruin. It may be only a fantasy, but it's a good fantasy.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Oh Santa, Only 11 more months...

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I totally believe in santa clause. I was asleep in my home, on christmas eve, then, suddenly I heard this *clip clop clip* and then the sound a reindeer makes...

freaked me the hell out.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

On Christmas day my grandpa called me because my grandma was missing.
So I went to his place and we walked around town.
As we were crossing the street leading to the pharmacy, there she was lying in the street with some reindeer paw prints and some sleigh traces in the snow.
So yes my grandpa and I we believe. xD xD xD

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

It may be January, nearing February, but I sense a lack of Christmas spirit..

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

I am a Muslim,so I do not believe in such things,and we do not have anythings such as Santa.The End

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

reindeer paw prints

paw

Reindeer have hooves. I should know because I've been reindeer sledding in Finland. That same holiday the husky sled I was in flipped over (I was 6) and landed on me. This thread should really be in the Tavern forum.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

This thread should really be in the Tavern forum.

You could argue that Christmas is a yearly world event :P
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts
Nomad

the fact santa is non-real made me realize maybe god isnt real either

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Reindeer have hooves.

That's all I could think of at the time so...
I should know because I've been reindeer sledding in Finland. That same holiday the husky sled I was in flipped over (I was 6) and landed on me.

Ouch, that must have hurt. xD
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Santa does not because of various impossibilities in the Santa myth.
Shut up Lisa.

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

Never believed, my parents said he was just a myth...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Come on guys, why are you taking it so seriously?
I said I believe in Santa because it's something fun to do, that's all.
Of course it doesn't make sense in a scientific way but people like to think the jolly fat guy exist. xD

Showing 76-90 of 99