ForumsWEPRDo you still believe in Santa?

99 34233
Kannaaashi
Kannaaashi
24 posts
Nomad

As I was doing a christmas quest on Maestia I saw the npc of santa. I remembered one christmas that I was so shocked when I received a gift from santa. No one told me to whom it came from but my mom and dad as well as my aunts and uncles said that it was from santa! Weird as it may sound, I still believe in santa until now. You? Do you still believe in Santa?

• 99 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

you mean there are bot spammers even at forums? what good does that do?

destroying the community of the competition for example.
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i do not belive in santa becuse me and my sister looked throug our moms closet found are preasents and we got the same thing from santa.( not real )

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

No, I do not, I see my dads oily face in Santa's costume

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

If Santa was real, the speed at which he would have to travel to reach every person celebrating Christmas in one night would result in all the reindeer, Santa, the sled and the presents bursting into flames due to the extreme air friction.

Oh come now. Magic. Duh.

And of course I believe in Santa. How else could there be so much Christmas joy? His magic belly full of jolliness and cookies brightens the whole month into becoming so much more. He's definitely real.

He's so real, he transcends a physical form in our dimension.
poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

believe in santa's magic you muggle :3

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I believed till I was 10,then I caught my parents putting the present under the tree.Thanks to Coca-Cola,who filmed a commercial with a bearded man sharing presents to kids,the legend of Santa was born.Like Steven Colbert would say:

Santa only has time to share presents in one country,America.
Bobthebest
Bobthebest
28 posts
Shepherd

Do we even really know? From birth we are told to believe in Santa and there are hundreds of Santas in the U.S.
But why not believe? It gives us another thing to hope for, and as we all know, the world needs hope.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Santa visits me every third Thursday of a month and we sit in my garage drinking a couple of beers. The truth behind him is all he does is brainwash parents into buying what they do. Using modern technology he also influences what streams in front of them and uses media to help control what they buy as well.The naughty list was destroyed in 1963 after Santa realized there is not enough coal in the world to suffice for the amount of bad things done so instead he now encourages forgiveness (Which is really just his laziness). So ultimately Santa is always on vacation and doesn't have to go anywhere on Christmas.

Bobthebest
Bobthebest
28 posts
Shepherd

Santa visits me every third Thursday of a month and we sit in my garage drinking a couple of beers. The truth behind him is all he does is brainwash parents into buying what they do. Using modern technology he also influences what streams in front of them and uses media to help control what they buy as well.The naughty list was destroyed in 1963 after Santa realized there is not enough coal in the world to suffice for the amount of bad things done so instead he now encourages forgiveness (Which is really just his laziness). So ultimately Santa is always on vacation and doesn't have to go anywhere on Christmas

That is messed on sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many levels.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

But why not believe? It gives us another thing to hope for, and as we all know, the world needs hope.

if we are going to believe things so we can get hope. (hope for what?)
then the most ridicules things are going to be argued true. like santa or the care bears.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WHat's the difference? Je$u$, and $anta are two imaginary people.
I'd rather believe (pretend to) in Santa because he's a funny guy while Je$u$ is a hippie telling people to become hobos so...

NocturnalFane
NocturnalFane
5 posts
Peasant

[/quote]
WHat's the difference? Je$u$, and $anta are two imaginary people.
I'd rather believe (pretend to) in Santa because he's a funny guy while Je$u$ is a hippie telling people to become hobos so...[quote]

Except that Jesus was a true person who lived around 2000 years ago and that there's a Santa in the Northern Finland. So basically they aren't imaginary.

Now that's a whole another story are they the kind of people we describe them to be. Imo Jesus wasn't a magical incarnation nor does Santa use magical sleigh to go for a 'Xmas Chimney Cleanup World Tour' every year.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Except that Jesus was a true person who lived around 2000 years ago and that there's a Santa in the Northern Finland. So basically they aren't imaginary.

Got any proof of this? Where in the Roman history (the one written by actual Roman historians) do you see any mention of Jesus?
If he really existed, don't you think the Roman would have bragged about the fact that they kill the son of some Jew God, the same ones they defeated and made fun of since they were masters of the World and Palestine was nothing more to them than a province?
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Simply put.. Nope.

It's fine for kids to believe it at a young age cause it makes X-Mas a bit more fun, especially since they are probably not going to be partying and such, xD.

For me I stopped believe around the age of 9 or 10 probably even younger, Christmas got really boring from then on out until I was about 15 where I started going to parties and such for X-Mas. But yeah as I mentioned, no.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Where in the Roman history (the one written by actual Roman historians) do you see any mention of Jesus?

Here.

don't you think the Roman would have bragged about the fact that they kill the son of some Jew God

I doubt it. To them, it would've been just another radical/criminal/nutcase.
Showing 46-60 of 99