ForumsWEPRDo you still believe in Santa?

99 34165
Kannaaashi
Kannaaashi
24 posts
Nomad

As I was doing a christmas quest on Maestia I saw the npc of santa. I remembered one christmas that I was so shocked when I received a gift from santa. No one told me to whom it came from but my mom and dad as well as my aunts and uncles said that it was from santa! Weird as it may sound, I still believe in santa until now. You? Do you still believe in Santa?

• 99 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It's fun to think that a jolly chubby man is gonna slide down my chimney to bring presents for ME

But other than that...

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I think that Cartman should be on Santa's naughty list for only thinking about presents for ME.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

almost 100 posts on this clearly joke thread. who would have guessed that? (will it be going for a full year? place you bets)

oh wait, i gotta say something santa... hmm...
futurama's santa is the best!!!!!

zeus999
zeus999
31 posts
Shepherd

I think Christmas is funny in general because it sprouts from a very old pagan holiday and to increase acceptance holiday with no facts supporting that day. (also its ironic as the holiday was extremely violent, and stuff) Look it up its easy enough to find. So how some jolly old man from cocacola commercials is real eludes me.(before coca cola santa didn't have a set image (in the us) and maybe wore yelllow and was skinny with multiple other variations).

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I still have nightmares about how Les Miserables ruined Santa for me...

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

No I do not. Santa is basically your parents dressed up.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Well the thread is still going because a 19 YEAR OLD BELIEVES IN SANTA.

any 19 year old that says he believes in santa, acting in a serious way is just a troll.
no1 whit a right mind would believe these fairy tales at that age.
Showing 91-97 of 99