Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Solved] Slow Site

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:01am

Marshal

Marshal

12 posts

now AG is slow to use (if even gets to see ag frontpage) past 45 mins and most likely due that I can't play Badeggsonline (can't login since I get error msg saying Connection Failure) and once I got Forbidden You don't have permission to use *AG's url of badeggsonline*. I can play BEO as guest via AG but that would be useless.

Same thing affects other MMOs too since even those can't be played (error msg in Sorcery Quest says

AuthenticationFailed

AuthenticationFailed: Failed to connect to services.armorgames.com).

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:28am

knight19096

knight19096

1 post

The same thing just happend to me.I do agree that playing as a guest is worthless.You can't level up or get new weapons or shells.People work on their game to be the best.And if you can't be the best,then whats the point.This should be fixed so everyone can freely.There is also no excuse for this either.AG is one of the top gaming sites and this happens.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:40am

Dazzling0987654321

Dazzling0987654321

2 posts

same here

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:48am

pax78

pax78

9 posts

same, pls fix fast and put a message on your startpage.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:55am

RoboKy

RoboKy

1 post

I thought i was band when i saw the forbbidin thing

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:58am

kechketach

kechketach

1 post

impossible join any mmo " decoding failed "  or stop download , yesterday no problem , today impossible play , wtf

plz fix fast thx

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:53am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,849 posts

THey changed the mainpage for a (short) while, but no changed back to the "old" design. Before the change the site was slow, but now its back to normal again. So i think it has something to do with the changes.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:57am

GrappleX

GrappleX

11 posts

Yeah, seems to be fixed for now. Obviously just taking advantage of the holidays to do some site maintenance, nothing worth worrying about.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 3:26pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,371 posts

Administrator

This is all fixed now.  Contact me if your still experiencing this at Ferret@Armorgames.com.