I think it's an amazing game. i play it on ps3, and today i took the platinum

what do you think about this game?

• 10 Replies
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

I'll be getting it soon, hopefully.

I rent out most of my games, and I'll either get Far Cry 3 or Hitman: Absolution. I've heard good things about the game, though.

Is hunting any good?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Is hunting any good?

Hunting is amazing and fun. It's just amazing to sneak up on a deer, and then drive it over with your car (or you can go old-fashion bow-style on the deer but that's sad).

(may contain spoilers)

But I really love the game and it's amazing to see how you become the thing you are fighting.
One thing, the endings sucks.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I completed the main storyline last night, was surprised they gave you that other option. I mean, your whole goal was to save them after all, but I guess they threw that in there to see if you'd do it.

I love everything about the game except the endings, I expected more to happen there. I'll probably try the multiplayer later on then eventually finish everything on the single player. Getting the radio towers, taking over bases, etc.

Also, my PSN is ElCubanoJJC if anyone wants to add me... maybe we could play the coop some time.

Hutkihatka
Hutkihatka
10 posts
Nomad

I been playing this game for few days now and even though I find it most entertaining there are some issues that bug me. First of all there is the difficulty. I mean even when difficulty is set on hard you can practically charge a assault rifle wielding guy head on and hack him dead with a machete. I do hope it gets more difficult later on.

Then there are those messages such as "your wallet is full" that you can't disable. I've disabled every message option possible from the menu but still the game deems it necessary to remind me every time I try to loot something that my wallet is full.

Also you can't redefine keys (at least in pc version) which is at least annoying.

But most of the game is good. Map and terrain design is excellent, enemy AI works and I haven't found out any glitches or bugs that would render whole experience unenjoyable.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

When you take over all the bases, do the enemies disappear? Or just become less frequent?

superirish13
superirish13
1 posts
Nomad

When you take over all the bases, do the enemies disappear? Or just become less frequent?

Every now and then you'll see them but if not then you can just do missions to fight them. Or you could just kill the blue people who help. Throw about three rocks and they go ape-**** crazy
MrHankey93
MrHankey93
9 posts
Peasant

[quote]When you take over all the bases, do the enemies disappear? Or just become less frequent?

they disappear completely, for the platinum i had to restart the game because there were no more enemies

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

Anyone on PS3 want to add me so we can play some co-op?

stickupkid97
stickupkid97
17 posts
Nomad

I just got it but I havent played it yet

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

I got it a while back and it's amazing.
I haven't even completed the main quest yet because of side quests and hunting animals. There is so much to do in it.

Showing 1-10 of 10