Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Necro] Problems playing games on 12/27? - POST HERE!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 2:45pm

Grobat23

Grobat23

1 post

Experiencing the same problem here now too. Loaded Dead Zone; Chronicles of Blood, Chronicles of Hervenale perfectly fine 2 hours ago. Now nothing will load. Using Firefox with cleared cache.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 3:07pm

AngryAngel

AngryAngel

7 posts

It's working now.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 3:22pm

frlona

frlona

3 posts

same problem as everyone the ability to play mmo seems to come and go for last 2 days...

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 3:25pm

AngryAngel

AngryAngel

7 posts

Not working again...

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 3:27pm

StDrake

StDrake

198 posts

This topic has gone even bigger than yesterdays version and for good reason. I have to add myself to it, mmo games randomly can and can't be accessed. Mostly can't, as is the case when I'm writing this. Clearing cache on my side doesn't help.

Would be nice if some network/server admin posted some official notice on what's going on (or at least what have they tried to do about it). Not as if it'll help, but it'll help lift some frustration for some of us.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 3:32pm

WebNinja

WebNinja

1 post

I must add myself to the list also. I had problems yesterday but they seemed to of fixed themselves after a few hours. Now again today...

I have already tried multiple browsers, clear cached multiple times, updated my profile, and stood on one leg while doing this. Can't seem to get any of the games I play to work...

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:19pm

crowpaw

crowpaw

6 posts

For me it's finally working ^^
I I disconnected the router for few minutes with PC off. Then i connected it and it's working with Dino Storm :)

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:36pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,845 posts

Administrator

If you're still having trouble, fill this out:

http://armorgames.com/mmo_games/report.php

This will help us figure out the issue you may be having.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 3:25pm

BladeRexi

BladeRexi

1 post

something's wrong with the mmo page. Takes me awful long to connect to various games with several trys.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 3:52pm

Freggle

Freggle

2 posts

Trouble playing MMO games... connection fails all the time! :(
(testing)