ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Problems playing games on 12/27? - POST HERE!

121 22587
DAH92
DAH92
1 posts
Nomad

Impossible to play MMO. Blank page or error message server. please help me.

• 121 Replies
SeaPiper
SeaPiper
4 posts
Farmer

Had this problem yesterday, after trading emails with Ferret, they did something at their end and it all worked. The same problem is back, none of the MMOs that require AG accounts are working.

judasbob
judasbob
4 posts
Nomad

Lets hope they can find something a little more permanent to fix this

przem0l
przem0l
7 posts
Peasant

to be clear: im not a kid which cries about "bad armorgames" . i administer several vmware and xen servers so i can imagine that armorgame admins do everything they can, and the biggest reason of lag of denial of service are badly written mmo games.
but in other hand, we have events right now .

Waffleyone
Waffleyone
3 posts
Peasant

Chronicles of Herenvale and The Last Stand: Dead Zone are both inaccessible for me. Hope to see them get things back up soon.

Aminius
Aminius
1 posts
Nomad

last stand gives me a blank page today. yesterday always connection errors.

shagadilly
shagadilly
3 posts
Peasant

I don't wish to edit my profile all day long, DotD says the issue lies with AG servers... Can you please fix this?

Numberlast
Numberlast
2 posts
Jester

I can not log on DotD too.
It's all day problem
I tried S&P but can not log too

gorangar
gorangar
7 posts
Shepherd

Finally I am able to play again. I found the hint for it in the DotD-forum. My profile lost his bio (I tested it with a nonesense sentence) and my e-mail-adress.

The e-mail-adress is the key to play all the MMOs, so you should check if it's gone. After I fixed it everything worked fine again.

There is just one minor inconvinience: w/o the e-mail-adress I was not able to connect to this very forum.... so no idea how this should help the people who lost theirs. Maybe AG nows a way to inform people outside this forum and outside their e-mails.

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

im having problems on the dec.27th idk what happened it worked fine for me yesterday now all i get is a HTTP 500 internal server error for every game i try.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If somebody is reading this, and has the problem right now... Please contact me on AIM at RayFerret or E-mail me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com

wellthatshistory
wellthatshistory
6 posts
Nomad

Same problem as yesterday. Have tried opening Dinostorm in IE, FF, and Chrome all with the same result:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t108/wellthatshistory/ienotloading_zpse7349d8e.png
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t108/wellthatshistory/chromenotloading_zps7cda6493.jpg

And, yes, I've already deleted my cache, cookies, history, and have restarted my computer three different times all with the same result.

raningblood
raningblood
3 posts
Nomad

im having problems with TLS: Dead Zone i will click on it and it will load for 15 mins then a error message will appear.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you guys test again? We've put some fixes into place.

Therrarr
Therrarr
3 posts
Peasant

Nope. Same as earlier.

przem0l
przem0l
7 posts
Peasant

Doesnt work (DotD).

Showing 76-90 of 121