ForumsGamesWho plays AQW?

13 5254
kevinhex
kevinhex
17 posts
Nomad

I wonder who plays to form a guild or something, I need help to deal with some monsters, please respond.
Account information:
name:
incoming server:
level:
My name is Amhk in AQW, I go into any server and my level is 27

• 13 Replies
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

i used to i was TheAirStriker, i was a member for like a year, paid over 75$ to the companie and they banned me for trying to hack. dafuq?

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

also i was level 37 what buttholes

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Adventure Quest Worlds? I used to, but they limit non payers to such a small portion of the game that it became exceedingly painful and boring after a few days.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I agree with nichodemus but I might consider replaying it

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

I used too... but i quit because you have to worry about what is free to all players and what's for members or costs money.

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

I'm a level 22 Dragonslayer Rank 4 and I'm PURE GOOD!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm like Nicho. I quit quite a while ago. I honestly didn't play much. Only like level 17-20.

kill0999
kill0999
10 posts
Jester

lvl28 warriorrank:10 EVIL

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

I still play it sometimes, though I find it boring because of the excessive grind and limited content for non payers. Also, I only got to level 10 with my ninja (started mage, then I played with Enforcer and then changed to ninja, which I'm class rank 7 or so) because I got bored with the kill-hopetheitemdrops-loot system of the game. My opinion is that AQW is good, at least for a flash game. Oh, and by the way, the story is amazing (imo)!

gerardred
gerardred
2 posts
Shepherd

Lv.13 gerardred

xian37
xian37
15 posts
Nomad

my brother is so addict in this game ?
any plans for guild ?

abt79
abt79
59 posts
Blacksmith

I like the game and still play it occasionally, but it is almost worse than Runescape in that f2p is super-limiting, especially if you don't buy AC's. It is a fun game, though.
abt79-level 15

dankata565
dankata565
11 posts
Peasant

I am level 38 my best class is Necromancer rank 10 and I am getting Master Ranger and Darkblood Stormking soon I can help you ..... NameANKATA_RETURNS and server: Zhoom (I play most on it )

Showing 1-13 of 13