ForumsThe TavernDoes anyone here on Armor Games believe in a bear-like gigantic creature called Bigfoot?

25 3836
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

• 25 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Not really. I think some real tangible evidence would've been found by now. But I tell people that I have already found squatch, and I'm also going to put "I found squatch" on my gravestone. I do that for laughs, obviously.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

no, I do not. I think you will be hard pressed (but not impossible) to find someone who does.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

If they find him (or her) I will. I'm not ruling him, and other mythical beasts out. Spices up life.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think some real tangible evidence would've been found by now.

Probably not, we're still discovering new monkeys.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Fair point Matrix, but let me ask you this. How long have they been searching for that monkey? How many people searched for it?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I can't find anything that answers those two questions, but a lot of articles say it's only the second species of monkey they've found in 28 years. Since we didn't know about those for so long, there could be several more we don't know about.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I don't believe in Bigfoot (although I believe in Nessie..odd..)...but I have a teacher that is a "Sasquatch-ologist",,that's pretty interesting

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I don't because I think it is just another hoax, basically a man was walking in a gorilla like suite

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I can't find anything that answers those two questions, but a lot of articles say it's only the second species of monkey they've found in 28 years. Since we didn't know about those for so long, there could be several more we don't know about.

"We" here obviously means the western world, as if I remember correctly, the natives of that area very well knew the monkeys.

But those are relatively small monkeys, big apes is another thing. When's the last time we discovered an ape? Could they even live where they are supposed to live, wouldn't we already have found them since they need a certain population to sustain?

I'm just saying it is very unlikely from a biological point of view they even can exist, even more so without us knowing about them. And there have been so many hoaxes of this, so many stupid people, that they would need really solid evidence for me to consider it anew.
Hintkin
Hintkin
21 posts
Nomad

Definitely, no. That's just fantasy

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I've got pictures to prove it. Just need to figure out how to upload them . . .
But really, the big primate Bigfoot is much more like a giant gorilla than bears and monkeys combined.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I've got pictures to prove it. Just need to figure out how to upload them . . .

Yeah. Sure. And you're going to just post them in here instead of going to the media with those "evidence"?
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I find the existence of the Bigfoot subjective to the information put forward in its research, translation, I believe something like this is possible if plausible information about it is put forward. My point of view in Bigfoot's existence is neutral, it is possible something like this can exist but I am not going to jump into believing in it so quickly.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I'll believe in him as soon as there's actual proof that's not incredibly easy to fake.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Nah, buy National Geographic Kids Almanac 2013 and go to History chapter.

Showing 1-15 of 25