Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Does anyone here on Armor Games believe in a bear-like gigantic creature called Bigfoot?

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 9:22pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 9:38pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Not really. I think some real tangible evidence would've been found by now. But I tell people that I have already found squatch, and I'm also going to put "I found squatch" on my gravestone. I do that for laughs, obviously.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:56pm

Cranium80

Cranium80

460 posts

no, I do not. I think you will be hard pressed (but not impossible) to find someone who does.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:59pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

If they find him (or her) I will. I'm not ruling him, and other mythical beasts out. Spices up life.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:17pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I think some real tangible evidence would've been found by now.

Probably not, we're still discovering new monkeys.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 12:26am

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Fair point Matrix, but let me ask you this. How long have they been searching for that monkey? How many people searched for it?

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 12:47am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I can't find anything that answers those two questions, but a lot of articles say it's only the second species of monkey they've found in 28 years. Since we didn't know about those for so long, there could be several more we don't know about.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:30am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,227 posts

I don't believe in Bigfoot (although I believe in Nessie..odd..)...but I have a teacher that is a "Sasquatch-ologist",,that's pretty interesting

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 5:02am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

I don't because I think it is just another hoax, basically a man was walking in a gorilla like suite

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 5:24am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,937 posts

Knight

I can't find anything that answers those two questions, but a lot of articles say it's only the second species of monkey they've found in 28 years. Since we didn't know about those for so long, there could be several more we don't know about.

"We" here obviously means the western world, as if I remember correctly, the natives of that area very well knew the monkeys.

But those are relatively small monkeys, big apes is another thing. When's the last time we discovered an ape? Could they even live where they are supposed to live, wouldn't we already have found them since they need a certain population to sustain?

I'm just saying it is very unlikely from a biological point of view they even can exist, even more so without us knowing about them. And there have been so many hoaxes of this, so many stupid people, that they would need really solid evidence for me to consider it anew.

Reply to Does anyone here on Armor Games believe in a bear-like gigantic creature called Bigfoot?

You must be logged in to post a reply!