Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Does anyone here on Armor Games believe in a bear-like gigantic creature called Bigfoot?

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 9:04am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

It's legal to hunt anything in Texas,

sorry about this double toll post but-

HAHAHAHAHA ikr..... ;)

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 2:24pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,594 posts

It's legal to hunt anything in Texas, even the deadliest game of all.....MAN!

You want to come to Texas now don't you?

its a myth people, myths are myths.

Wait.....That means that he's a mythical beast! So this means that he was the first Rhett and Link Fan, he was a fan before they even had youtube because he's a creeper. We can't kill him now!

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 7:50pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

I highly doubt if bigfoot exists. Considering the huge number of redneck hunters running around in the woods hunting everything in site, I find it very very hard to believe that no one has bagged Bigfoot by now.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 8:03pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

73 posts

Tell you the truth, I don't believe in Bigfoot. That's just a kid's story and there is no tangible evidence showing that there is a Bigfoot, so no.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:26am

Drink

Drink

1,590 posts

ha no honestly i would believe in more of man-bear-pig existing over "Bigfoot" cause if there was such thing people would have actual proof cause these days people can just record someone whose wearing a costume from a distance

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 3:58am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

i would believe in more of man-bear-pig existing over "Bigfoot"

What are you talking about? Man-bear-pig does exist! I saw him! I'm being super cereal

Reply to Does anyone here on Armor Games believe in a bear-like gigantic creature called Bigfoot?

You must be logged in to post a reply!