ForumsThe TavernSoccer chat

92 18101
omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

Well here is where you'll talk about soccer like what's happening in the Barclays league or who's your favorite team or player so let it spill out.

• 92 Replies
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

First shock of FA Cup third round 2013. Brighton of the Championship knock out Newcastle United.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Not as bad as Bradford. :/

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Crawley scored. Another shocker on the books?

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Not again! It is the third season in a row Newcastle have been knocked out of the FA Cup by lower league opposition ...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think Torres can kiss the bench.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

West Ham were a minute from knocking out Man Utd. So near, so far. Giantkilling of the roundm nonLeague Luton beating Championship leaders Cardiff.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Fergie time is immensely irritating.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Saurez cheated, He scored a hand of God goal against Mansfield for the second. Maybe Liverpool would have scored a good goal anyway, but I'm frustrated that everyone knows he put the ball in with his hand and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Swansea 2 Arsenal 2 - exciting second half.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Swansea are a good team this season. Their latest success a 2-0 win over Chelsea in the Carling Cup. In the other semi-final Aston Villa suffered an embarassing 3-1 defeat at lower league Bradford City.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

soccer is the greatest sport in the world, but i dont like to watch soccer. i like to play it.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I'd rather be playing soccer.At my age I would have difficulty lasting ten minute so being a spectactor is a substitute for playing. At the same time when my team is losing or settling for a draw, I want to be on the pitch and getting the goals to make the match situation better.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Result of the day; Reading come back from 2 goals down at home to WBA with 3 goal in the last 10 minutes to win 3-2.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I play Classics Soccer on this team in Portland, OR USA and it is so fun. Honestly, though (don't judge!) I hate watching soccer on TV and I purdy much just like playing it. Ronaldo is so much better than Messi. Meh:/

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

In the other semi-final Aston Villa suffered an embarassing 3-1 defeat at lower league Bradford City.

Sigh. Giant slayers.
omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

I hate watching soccer on TV and I purdy much just like playing it.

I think the same thing I love soccer so much and when I'm watching it and it's snowing outside I get a ball and start playing in the house but then I break something.

Showing 46-60 of 92