nichodemus

13,233 posts

Knight

I think Torres can kiss the bench.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 5:45pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

West Ham were a minute from knocking out Man Utd. So near, so far. Giantkilling of the roundm nonLeague Luton beating Championship leaders Cardiff.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 10:35pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,233 posts

Knight

Fergie time is immensely irritating.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 1:39pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

Saurez cheated, He scored a hand of God goal against Mansfield for the second. Maybe Liverpool would have scored a good goal anyway, but I'm frustrated that everyone knows he put the ball in with his hand and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Swansea 2 Arsenal 2 - exciting second half.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 5:37pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

Swansea are a good team this season. Their latest success a 2-0 win over Chelsea in the Carling Cup. In the other semi-final Aston Villa suffered an embarassing 3-1 defeat at lower league Bradford City.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 8:06pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

soccer is the greatest sport in the world, but i dont like to watch soccer. i like to play it.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 7:01pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

I'd rather be playing soccer.At my age I would have difficulty lasting ten minute so being a spectactor is a substitute for playing. At the same time when my team is losing or settling for a draw, I want to be on the pitch and getting the goals to make the match situation better.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 7:06pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

Result of the day; Reading come back from 2 goals down at home to WBA with 3 goal in the last 10 minutes to win 3-2.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 8:31pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

I play Classics Soccer on this team in Portland, OR USA and it is so fun. Honestly, though (don't judge!) I hate watching soccer on TV and I purdy much just like playing it. Ronaldo is so much better than Messi. Meh:/

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 10:36pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,233 posts

Knight

In the other semi-final Aston Villa suffered an embarassing 3-1 defeat at lower league Bradford City.

Sigh. Giant slayers.

Reply to Soccer chat

You must be logged in to post a reply!