Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Soccer chat

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 3:29pm

omarzoco

omarzoco

16 posts

I hate watching soccer on TV and I purdy much just like playing it.

I think the same thing I love soccer so much and when I'm watching it and it's snowing outside I get a ball and start playing in the house but then I break something.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 7:13pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

You guys heard of Bayern Muchen (Munich)? They play in the German league... Bungesliga or something I forget ^^ They are my favorite team I guess. (Well other than Man U)

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 7:57pm

omarzoco

omarzoco

16 posts

Yep heard of them they lost to Chelsea in the finals last year and why does everyone LOVE Man U ?

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 12:03pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,851 posts

Knight

You guys heard of Bayern Muchen (Munich)? They play in the German league... Bungesliga or something I forget ^^ They are my favorite team I guess. (Well other than Man U)

Yeah yeah, enjoy your new coach.

As for Chelsea winning the CL, sorry, but playing anti-football just defeats the purpose of the game. Worst game I ever watched so far.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 7:18pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

I hate Manchester United.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 7:20am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,851 posts

Knight

I hate Manchester United.

High five.

I think they tried to advertise tickets for the fourth round of the FA cup....

Before playing West Ham. Wtf. Just wtf. Either they're arrogant ****s, or SAF has the FA in his pocket.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:58am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I hate watching soccer on TV and I purdy much just like playing it.

I think the same thing I love soccer so much and when I'm watching it and it's snowing outside I get a ball and start playing in the house but then I break something.

Anyone who is a true soccer lover would watch it with joy! Besides, it's quite a fun sport to watch; it's up there with American football and basketball.

@ManU haters everyone loves ManU because they are the best. Enough said.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 9:06am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,851 posts

Knight

haters everyone loves ManU because they are the best. Enough said.

They aren't the best. Watch them. Look at the goal scorers. Look at their defense. Look at the penalties given.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 10:18am

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

Arsenal is losing against Chelsea. The score is 2-1 right now, but it looks like Chelsea might kill off this match soon with a third goal.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 10:19am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,851 posts

Knight

I'm just ****ting myself. Sigh.

Reply to Soccer chat

You must be logged in to post a reply!