ForumsThe TavernSoccer chat

92 18072
omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

Well here is where you'll talk about soccer like what's happening in the Barclays league or who's your favorite team or player so let it spill out.

• 92 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

You guys heard of Bayern Muchen (Munich)? They play in the German league... Bungesliga or something I forget ^^ They are my favorite team I guess. (Well other than Man U)

omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

Yep heard of them they lost to Chelsea in the finals last year and why does everyone LOVE Man U ?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

You guys heard of Bayern Muchen (Munich)? They play in the German league... Bungesliga or something I forget ^^ They are my favorite team I guess. (Well other than Man U)

Yeah yeah, enjoy your new coach.

As for Chelsea winning the CL, sorry, but playing anti-football just defeats the purpose of the game. Worst game I ever watched so far.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I hate Manchester United.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I hate Manchester United.

High five.

I think they tried to advertise tickets for the fourth round of the FA cup....

Before playing West Ham. Wtf. Just wtf. Either they're arrogant ****s, or SAF has the FA in his pocket.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I hate watching soccer on TV and I purdy much just like playing it.

I think the same thing I love soccer so much and when I'm watching it and it's snowing outside I get a ball and start playing in the house but then I break something.

Anyone who is a true soccer lover would watch it with joy! Besides, it's quite a fun sport to watch; it's up there with American football and basketball.

@ManU haters everyone loves ManU because they are the best. Enough said.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

haters everyone loves ManU because they are the best. Enough said.

They aren't the best. Watch them. Look at the goal scorers. Look at their defense. Look at the penalties given.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Arsenal is losing against Chelsea. The score is 2-1 right now, but it looks like Chelsea might kill off this match soon with a third goal.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I'm just ****ting myself. Sigh.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

We're into extra time. Cahill has just pulled off an incredible intervention to stop Walcott from getting his second goal of the day! Another corner for Arsenal ...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Ramires is a cheating prick. That's all. Clear dive, so many fouls.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Plus, Ramires' tackle on Coquelin in the buil-up to the first goal was very hard, it should've been at least a yellow card! Arsenal didn't deserve to lose, but Giroud wasted so many good opportunities ...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Plus, Ramires' tackle on Coquelin in the buil-up to the first goal was very hard, it should've been at least a yellow card! Arsenal didn't deserve to lose, but Giroud wasted so many good opportunities ...

Like the guy, but his grin after misses is starting to tick me off.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

In the Swansea Chelsea game a Chelsea player kicked a ballboy who blocked him getting the ball. This is totally out of order and the Chelsea player was sent off.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Lulz Hazard and Chavski.

Showing 61-75 of 92