Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[Necro] Custom avatar pic

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 7:17am

GeordieDave

GeordieDave

2 posts

I thought this might come from facebook however i made the mistake of starting this game through the ArmourGames website rather than via facebook, now if i try via facebook i need to start all over again!

Can anyone advise me on how to change my Avatar picture to a custom one?

Thanks

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 8:40am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,853 posts

Avatars are called armatars on AG, and AG dont have custom armatars.

But you can take a look at the armatars and see if one of them fits and then change your armatar, to do this click on your Nick in the top bar and then click on "Armatars".
Then click on the dot under the armatar you want to have, then scroll down and click on "Update Armatar"

A higher AP-count unlocks more armatars.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 12:09pm

GeordieDave

GeordieDave

2 posts

If i was to restart all over again, via the facebook app, will it use my facebook picture?

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 4:07pm

tocyy

tocyy

8 posts

No, you can't use your Facebook picture, you can only use the Armatars, to gain more Armatars, you need to gain more AP (Armor Points).
To do that, you need to:
-Rate games;
-Comment
-Posts in the forum.

Greetings,
Alex.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:52am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,780 posts

If you have an idea for an armatar that is (currently) Winter themed, you can always make that idea and submit it in the ArmorGames Armatar Contest! =)

Just make sure you make and submit your work according to the contest's rules and who knows... it might become available for a while for you and all the other users to choose as their own armatar! ;)

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 8:34pm

Maizie

Maizie

88 posts

awwe :| i was hoping there was a way to upload your own avatar :|

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 8:18pm

shiromousei

shiromousei

3 posts

I wish there was one, this make me cry TT.TT I wants my own avatar >.

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 7:29am

n8active

n8active

1 post

srsly? no cstm avatars??? geez...

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 7:39am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,853 posts

Yes, seriously... and AG also didnt like necros (means reviving old threads).

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 11:52am

Reton8

Reton8

2,670 posts

srsly? no cstm avatars??? geez...

Please do not necro (bump, bring old threads back to the front page). Especially if you have nothing relevant to add to the conversation. Thank you! :]

Also, you can participate in the Easter Armatar contest going on right now. Just check out this thread:
Armor Games Armatar Contest Easter
You can create your own armatar there, although it will have to be Easter themed.

Armor Games runs other themed armatar contest throughout the year where you can submit your own armatars (they must be original works of your own). You should give it a try sometime! :]