ForumsThe TavernIf you had a wish what would it be?(no wishing for more wishes)

37 7125
TheAwesome_tothemax
TheAwesome_tothemax
12 posts
Nomad

My would be to be an air bender

• 37 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I would have a pocket full of money, it would never run out.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

That I can wind back the clock and get back with a girl, without making any of those idiotic mistakes.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I would wish that I could be amazing at anything. This would then allow me to
learn as many languages I want
Be an artist and writer as well as travel the world.

All of those are my dreams (though only the language thing seems likely).

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

If you went back in time and killed something (stepped on an animal), this might result in human extinction, or humans would never live (because the animal you stepped on might have evolved into a human.
Wasn't there a book like that, a butterfly or something?
If I were to be a good person, I would wish for world peace. But otherwise I would wish to be incredibly beyond unbelievably amazing at guitar.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I wish I was the lifetime leader in points of AG.

That's a wasted wish right there. Think carefully man, being #1 doesn't give you money, a house, etc.
arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

I wish I could turn invisible.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I wish something that alot of people wish. To be a master of time. Travel back and forth by seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, centures. And of course stop it, slow it and speed it up. Like a master of time.

-Jeff

daytimefrogger
daytimefrogger
97 posts
Herald

I would wish for the end of greed!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I would wish that I could turn invisible when ever I wanted.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Raspberry pie. Killersup always wanted to eat one, this could be his chance.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Wasn't there a book like that, a butterfly or something?

Yes, well, a short story. The sound of thunder was the name of it. It was a strange story, I had to read it for school.

I wish something that alot of people wish. To be a master of time. Travel back and forth by seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, centures. And of course stop it, slow it and speed it up. Like a master of time.

-Jeff

Would you use it for your own personal gain? Or would you help people? I personally would do both; I would help people and such but, I would also probably abuse it and overuse it and mess everything up. Eventually, I think it would catch up with you and you would cause things that you did not intened to happen.

Raspberry pie. Killersup always wanted to eat one, this could be his chance.

Chocolate pie is my favorite .
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

If I could wish for anything I wanted, I would wish to travel back 4 years so I could undo a whole section of my life. I would tell my dad I love him more often. I would make it to where my mom's pharmacy didn't eff up her prescriptions. They would both be here today. I would have never started smoking or other bad things. Basically, if I could wish for anything, I'd wish for me to fix my regrets. And sorry bout the sob story, whenever I hear this question I think of those things xD

carontekai
carontekai
5 posts
Jester

Difficult to say...
A fantastic wish will be to have the ability to instantly teleport, such ar Nightcrawler or Azazel. Really wonderful for lots of situations in life.
A realistic wish will be to be able to withstand every life gets in my way and continue fulfilling the objectives I would like to complete.
Nothing special, as you see...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

if i had a wish i would wish to be a wizard so i can use magic to help other people. i would give my brother the ability to turn into a dragon (he likes dragons), heal my mom (she has the crohn's disease) and i would create a spell to heal/cure diseases like aids and cancer.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

spikeabc
I think it would be groundhog day.

i could stop doing that at any point in time, when i feel i have the most wishes i would need :P
Showing 16-30 of 37