ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,504 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength:2
Instinct:3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, ID card
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol, 2 Makarov magazine (7), pack of playing cards.
Weapon Skill:Close-range

You walk through the ID card door into a square room. To the right is an unmarked, unlocked door. To the left is a metal staircase going up and away from you. Two guards are coming down the stairs. One of them points and you and shouts and they rush towards you. Adam looks out from behind the door and raises his AK-47 to take a shot.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:21pm

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

248 posts

Name:Narazumono Hayasa.
Class: Hand-To-Hand.
Bio:N/A.

Speed:9
Strength:5
---
Inventory:Keys,Makarov ammo,Lighter.
Weapons:Throwing knife,Makarov.
Weapon Skill:Close Range.

I just snap his neck then,and say "Thanks."And wait for them to reply.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:26pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,504 posts

Name:Narazumono Hayasa.
Class: Hand-To-Hand.
Bio:N/A.

Speed:9
Strength:5
---
Inventory:Keys,Makarov ammo,Lighter.
Weapons:Throwing knife,Makarov.
Weapon Skill:Close Range.

The man who first spoke says "We are leaving. I again offer you the choice to join us."

"But I'm taking this guard's gun" one of the other men says. "You can have the other guy's rifle if you want, but we don't have much time. You comin' or not?"

You can now change to STRIKE, but you remember the unmarked door on the wall to the right. They didn't notice it.
1. Join them, grab the AK-47 and run
2. Join them, leave the AK-47 and take them through the door
3. Refuse, let them leave and go through the door on your own

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:29pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
---
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol, 2 Makarov magazine (7), pack of playing cards.

You walk through the ID card door into a square room. To the right is an unmarked, unlocked door. To the left is a metal staircase going up and away from you. Two guards are coming down the stairs. One of them points and you and shouts and they rush towards you. Adam looks out from behind the door and raises his AK-47 to take a shot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fire at their legs to try and cripple but not kill them. Then I go up the stairs because they might have a helicopter up top.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,504 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

You hit one of the guards in the leg. Adam kills the other one. You run up to the stairs when Adam yells "Hey! Slow down! You don't need to walk into more guards."

You come back down as Yakov and Lupe catch up. Lupe grabs one of the AK-47s. "I found a scope in the guard office. Now we're getting somewhere."

Yakov stops and looks to the right. "That unmarked door. Where does that lead, I wonder?"

Adam shrugs again. "It's probably just a supply closet. Nothing useful, unless you want to check."

"What about the guard?" Lupe asks, pointing to the injured man on the ground. "Maybe he knows."

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:37pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

You hit one of the guards in the leg. Adam kills the other one. You run up to the stairs when Adam yells "Hey! Slow down! You don't need to walk into more guards."

You come back down as Yakov and Lupe catch up. Lupe grabs one of the AK-47s. "I found a scope in the guard office. Now we're getting somewhere."

Yakov stops and looks to the right. "That unmarked door. Where does that lead, I wonder?"

Adam shrugs again. "It's probably just a supply closet. Nothing useful, unless you want to check."

"What about the guard?" Lupe asks, pointing to the injured man on the ground. "Maybe he knows."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ask him and I will go check really quick." I then go over to the door then open try to open it and look inside.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:00pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,504 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

Adam kicks the moaning guard. "Stop whining. What's in that room? Guns? More guards?"

The guard looks at the door. A flash of terror goes across his eyes. He replies "It's a storage closet for...dead prisoners...body bags and stuff...no guns, no guards. A map...some cleaner...that's all. RGH!"

Adam turns to you. "He looked scared. Check it out, but hurry. You called for more guards, remember?"

You open the door and turn on the light. It appears to be a storage closet/break room, with several cabinets, a table with a map and a weapons rack that has only a scoped AK-47, a knife, and an unloaded Makarov pistol. It's relatively large, though, and could hold several people.

Lupe's head snaps towards the stairs. "Guards. Six of them. They've just reached the stairs."

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:05pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

Adam kicks the moaning guard. "Stop whining. What's in that room? Guns? More guards?"

The guard looks at the door. A flash of terror goes across his eyes. He replies "It's a storage closet for...dead prisoners...body bags and stuff...no guns, no guards. A map...some cleaner...that's all. RGH!"

Adam turns to you. "He looked scared. Check it out, but hurry. You called for more guards, remember?"

You open the door and turn on the light. It appears to be a storage closet/break room, with several cabinets, a table with a map and a weapons rack that has only a scoped AK-47, a knife, and an unloaded Makarov pistol. It's relatively large, though, and could hold several people.

Lupe's head snaps towards the stairs. "Guards. Six of them. They've just reached the stairs."
"Either gag him and drag him in with us or end him. We can hide in here and see if they go past."
I grab the map while motioning for them to get in.

Awesome armature btw

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:06pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,504 posts

New level: Gold Knight!
Unlocked: Armatars (3)

Woohoo! I'm a cheetah, suckaaa

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,504 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

The other three look at each other, then grab the dead guard and injured guard and haul them into the room with you. Adam kills the injured one, then spits on the floor again. "We left a lot of blood in there."

You can't move the map. It's large and taped to the table (I posted it! See Page 6).

You search the room and find that the guard was telling the truth. The cabinets have nothing but cleaner, a mop and empty body bags in them. The only thing missing is a shovel. Everyone freezes as the guards come downstairs. You hear a lot of shouting, then a click as they unlock the ID Card door and head to the prison rooms.

Suddenly Lupe turns his head. "There's something here we aren't seeing."

"What does that mean?" Yakov asked.

"It's just...I'm not sure. Instinct. Check around, I think we're missing something."

After very quietly searching the room, you find a keyhole in the back wall. Literally.

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!