ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:21pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength:2
Instinct:3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, ID card
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol, 2 Makarov magazine (7), pack of playing cards.
Weapon Skill:Close-range

The other three look at each other, then grab the dead guard and injured guard and haul them into the room with you. Adam kills the injured one, then spits on the floor again. "We left a lot of blood in there."

You can't move the map. It's large and taped to the table (I posted it! See Page 6).

You search the room and find that the guard was telling the truth. The cabinets have nothing but cleaner, a mop and empty body bags in them. The only thing missing is a shovel. Everyone freezes as the guards come downstairs. You hear a lot of shouting, then a click as they unlock the ID Card door and head to the prison rooms.

Suddenly Lupe turns his head. "There's something here we aren't seeing."

"What does that mean?" Yakov asked.

"It's just...I'm not sure. Instinct. Check around, I think we're missing something."

After very quietly searching the room, you find a keyhole in the back wall. Literally.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I start trying to unlock it with the keys from the guard.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:26pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

3,806 posts

Where is everyone else??

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
---
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol, 2 Makarov magazine (7), pack of playing cards.

The guard's keys work again. This was the last one, so you ditch them. The wall shudders but doesn't move. Adam comes over and shoves it. It slides to the left on hidden rails. The room ahead is dark, but there is a switch on the wall that resembles a light switch.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:27pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 3
Instinct: 3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2)
,G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1) Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1)
Weapons: MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
G11 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
Black-Tack uniform (Black jacket and pants, black combat boots, black padded gloves, black tactical vest, black facemask)
Weapon Skill: Close Range

OH BABY. WOOOOT YES 1337!!! THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. TREASURE!
I quickly change into my uniform and equipment, discarding my previous weapons to save space, then think about the other three guys. My new team! I exit the closet without closing the secret door and look for them. They should be close by, so when I find them I say "Yo, I just found my team's stuff! You want it? I also wanna join you, its great to have a team again." All the while I have a :D face. They better let me join, and with an offer like that they'll make me leader for sure.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:40pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

The guard's keys work again. This was the last one, so you ditch them. The wall shudders but doesn't move. Adam comes over and shoves it. It slides to the left on hidden rails. The room ahead is dark, but there is a switch on the wall that resembles a light switch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I try to get as far as I can in the dark and tell the others the switch could be a trap.

Everybody else is elsewhere lol

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

3,806 posts

Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Strength: 5
Instinct: 5

---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1)

You lock and load (don't get too ****y, two other players found it too).

You walk back out into the square room looking like America. The other men are already gone, heading up the stairs while you were loading up. The ID card door is now jammed open. A dead guard is lodged between the door and the lock. There are no other exits. Suddenly you hear footsteps on the stairs. At least four guards are coming. No gunfire since the three men went upstairs.

You have a holster for the pistol and all the pouches you need for your grenades, choke cable and flashlight. It's a light tax vest, so it isn't bulletproof, but it lets you run faster.
+2 Instinct (finding the Armory)
+2 Strength (new gear and guns, you get a bonus)
New category: Clothing

(all have been updated for you already)

--------

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Clothing: Guard Uniform

You click the switch, turning on an overhead light. You instantly realize why it was hidden.

The room is a large closet with three huge racks/lockers on the three walls. It contains all of the guns, equipment and clothing from your team. Apparently they confiscated it and hid it here.

JACKPOT.

You don't have all day, so you read the name tags on the uniforms. A locker and rack has been more or less assigned to your uniform.

You find:
MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
MP5K Magazine (2)
G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2)
Smoke Grenade (1)
Steel choke cable with handles (1)
Small Tactical flashlight (1)
Your uniform (Black jacket and pants, black combat boots, black padded gloves, black tactical vest, black facemask)

You also find a headset and walkie-talkie, but they have been deliberately crushed.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:47pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

3,806 posts

-To All-
New Category: Clothing:

Update your profiles before you post. I might forget. If you don't know what you're wearing, read your older posts.

-Matt

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:53pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Clothing: Black jacket and pants, black combat boots, black padded gloves, black tactical vest, black facemask
Inventory:

You click the switch, turning on an overhead light. You instantly realize why it was hidden.

The room is a large closet with three huge racks/lockers on the three walls. It contains all of the guns, equipment and clothing from your team. Apparently they confiscated it and hid it here.

JACKPOT.

You don't have all day, so you read the name tags on the uniforms. A locker and rack has been more or less assigned to your uniform.

You find:
MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
MP5K Magazine (2)
Smoke Grenade (1)
Steel choke cable with handles (1)
Your uniform (Black jacket and pants, black combat boots, black padded gloves, black tactical vest, black facemask)

You also find a headset and walkie-talkie, but they have been deliberately crushed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take These:
Smoke Grenade (1)

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:14am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

Name: Zera Masamuno
Class: Hand-To-Hand

Speed: 7
Strength: 4
Instinct: 4
---
Inventory:
Weapons: Throwing knife
Weapon Skill: Short-range

The door has a small bulletproof window. Inside is a guard at a wooden table facing the large hallway window. He has an intercom speaker and headset and looks bored. Behind him are several lockers, spare uniforms, and a bench.

You whisper the information to Adam. He thinks, then nods. "I have an idea. Move over."  He leans against the wall beside the door, pauses, then pulls the dead guard's keys from a pocket, unlocks the door, kicks it in and shoots the guard in the head.

"We don't have all day. Come on." He takes his rifle and uses the butt of it to smash the locks off the lockers.

You find:
Makarov pistol, 7 rnds
Makarov pistol magazine (2)
Combat knife (you can throw it as well)
Pack of cigarettes
Lighter
Deck of cards
Photograph (some girlfriend of a guard, probably)
ID card!
----------------------------------------------------
I take the combat knife, lighter, deck of cards, ID card, and then set the photograph on fire. I then get out as quickly as possible.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:22am

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

108 posts

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Class: Sniper
Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

Speed:2
Strength:3
Instinct:10
---
Clothing: Guard Uniform
Inventory: ID card, a spare magazine (7), a pack of cigarettes, lighter, small 2-foot length of steel wire, electrical tape
Weapons:Makarov Pistol (6/7), Scoped AK 47(30/30)

I flick on the switch, and look at the room.
Weapon Skill: Long Range

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:33am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Strength: 5
Instinct: 5
---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1)

Darn, I was hoping...oh well, this way I dont have to worry about the safety of the other guys. I'll head up the stairs, locked and loaded with the MP5K, and blow away the guards as soon as I see them. On to the second floor!

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!