ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:55am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength:2
Instinct:3
---
Clothing: Black jacket and pants, black combat boots, black padded gloves, black tactical vest, black facemask
Inventory:
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol, 2 Makarov magazine (7), pack of playing cards.
Weapon Skill:Close-range

(Dude, don't copy/pasta the whole thing if I send you a long text block like that. Just reply).

You are now carrying an AK-47, a Makarov pistol, a G11 Semiautomatic pistol, an AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, a Smoke Grenade, a Tactical Flashlight, a Combat Knife and a pack of playing cards.

......um....yeah, ok. Update it yourself, though.

You step out of the armory looking like Death. Adam's jaw hits the ground. "All our gear is in there?! Holy crap! Let's lock and load!"

You stand watch while your team, one and a time, picks a load-out. Basically,
Yakov takes an M16 3-round-burst rifle (Silenced) (Red Dot) and a USP45 pistol (Silenced)
Adam takes an AUG A2 rifle (Red Dot) and a Desert Eagle
Lupe takes an HK SL9SD semi-automatic sniper rifle (Silenced) and a .357 Magnum revolver

They all swap into their uniforms as well.

Outside, the guards have checked the cells and are back, yelling and arguing over what happened. You crack the door open just enough to see six of them in a row, with a seventh yelling at them. Adam smirks. "On your mark."

----------

Name: Zera Masamuno
Class: Hand-To-Hand

Speed: 7
Strength: 4
Instinct: 4
---
Clothing: Prison Clothes
Inventory: ID card, lighter, deck of cards
Weapons: Combat knife (2)
Weapon Skill: Short-range

(I have updated your Inventory. The knives are Combat knives, but as a H2H you can throw them).

You leave with the team. Lupe unlocks the door with the ID card, then falls back and lets you and Adam take the front. You wait a second, then open the door.

You enter a square-shaped concrete room. On the right is an unmarked door. To the left, on the back wall, is a staircase. Coming down the stairs are two guards. One of them sees you and shouts. They unslings their AK-47s and prepare to take a shot. Adam leans out from behind the door and raises his AK-47.

---------------

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Class: Sniper
Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

Speed:2
Strength:3
Instinct:10
---
Clothing: Guard Uniform
Inventory: ID card, a spare magazine (7), a pack of cigarettes, lighter, small 2-foot length of steel wire, electrical tape
Weapons:Makarov Pistol (6/7), Scoped AK 47(30/30)
Weapon Sill: Long Range

Your instincts are correct. A light comes on above you. One look at this room and you know why it was hidden.

You're in a medium-sized room with weapon racks/lockers on three walls, along with uniforms. They're all from your team and now they're yours.

JACKPOT.

You don't have all day, so search until you find your name on a uniform. The rack/locker has basically been assigned to you.

You find:
HK SL9SD Semi-Automatic sniper rifle, 10 rnds (Silenced)
3-9x40 Scope (zooms in from 3x size to 9x size)
HK Magazine, 10 rnds (2)
USP 45 handgun, 10 rnds (Silenced) (Laser)
USP 45 magazine, 10 rnds (1)
Infrared Night-Vision goggles
Choke cable with handles
Snake Cam and Eyepiece (A tiny camera on a long, adjustable arm that can be curled, bent, or arched. Perfect for looking through grates, under doors and around corners)
Smoke Grenade (1)

You also find a headset and walkie-talkie, but they have been deliberately crushed.

--------------

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 5
Instinct: 5
---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1)
Weapons: MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
G11 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
Weapon Skill: Close Range

You have reached the First Floor, aka "F1"

END Chapter 1

(No, the RPG isn't over. I just haven't designed the next floor yet! >_< I'm hoping everyone will catch up and I can start Chapter 2 for everyone, but I might have to call it a night. Feel free to read the other story arcs. It's hard as crap to keep everyone up to date AND be realistic AND add a whole new floor with a new layout. But I will do it! Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging. For too long).

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 1:07am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Strength:2
Instinct:3
---
Clothing: Black jacket and pants, black combat boots, black padded gloves, black tactical vest, black facemask
Inventory:
Weapons:Makarov pistol, a G11 Semiautomatic pistol, an AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, a Smoke Grenade, a Tactical Flashlight, a Combat Knife and a pack of playing cards.
Weapon Skill:Close-range
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I drop my AK and pull out my G11 then say now and rush forward to start taking out the guards.

Lol sorry about that force of habit

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 1:17am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform
Inventory: Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G1 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
Weapons Skill: Close-range

You and your team burst into the hallway. You hit the seventh guard in the head, killing him instantly, and hit another guard in the chest twice. Yakov opens up and hits two guards with three-round bursts. Adam combat rolls into the room, slides the AUG up into position and kills two more guards. Lupe twists around the corner and hits the last guard between the eyes with a throwing knife.

The guards collapse. The area is clear. You and your team move to the stairs and head up.

END Chapter 1

(No, the RPG isn't over. I just haven't designed the next floor yet! >_< I'm hoping everyone will catch up and I can start Chapter 2 for everyone, but I might have to call it a night. Feel free to read the other story arcs. It's hard as crap to keep everyone up to date AND be realistic AND add a whole new floor with a new layout. Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging. For too long).

(Also I fixed your Inventory and Weapons. And Clothing. You're welcome).

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 1:47am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G1 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks hey as long as you start again I'm good and thanks you've been an awesome GM. ;D

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 6:40am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

---

(I have updated your Inventory. The knives are Combat knives, but as a H2H you can throw them).

You leave with the team. Lupe unlocks the door with the ID card, then falls back and lets you and Adam take the front. You wait a second, then open the door.

You enter a square-shaped concrete room. On the right is an unmarked door. To the left, on the back wall, is a staircase. Coming down the stairs are two guards. One of them sees you and shouts. They unslings their AK-47s and prepare to take a shot. Adam leans out from behind the door and raises his AK-47.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I prepare my knives.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 11:27am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

---

You flip both knives into your hands and throw them. One hits a guard in the head, the other hits the second guard in the shoulder. Adam finishes him off with a few AK-47 rounds. "Nice throw."

The others catch up to you as you inspect the guards. "You killed them, so you can have first pick" Yakov says.

You find:
Guard Uniform (2)
AK-47, 30 rnd
AK-47, 30 rnd (Silenced)
AK-47 Magazine (2)
Makarov pistol, 7 rnd (2)
Makarov pistol Magazine (2)
Guard's key set
ID Card (Identical to the one in your Inventory)

(Be aware, again, that this is realistic. Your inventory cannot hold infinite items. You can carry things in your pockets or in your hands, and the AK-47s have slings. Since you are wearing prison clothes, you have two shallow pockets).

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 11:56pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

Current Status:
Two have completed Chapter One and found both Objectives.
One is close to completing Chapter One and has found both Objectives.
Two are still a ways away from completing Chapter One, no Objectives.

Chapter 2 begins now. All players check in. If you haven't completed Chapter One, no big deal, keep going from where you left off.

Brian and Argamen: Post your current stat sheet to begin.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 12:02am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

---

You flip both knives into your hands and throw them. One hits a guard in the head, the other hits the second guard in the shoulder. Adam finishes him off with a few AK-47 rounds. "Nice throw."

The others catch up to you as you inspect the guards. "You killed them, so you can have first pick" Yakov says.

You find:
Guard Uniform (2)
AK-47, 30 rnd
AK-47, 30 rnd (Silenced)
AK-47 Magazine (2)
Makarov pistol, 7 rnd (2)
Makarov pistol Magazine (2)
Guard's key set
ID Card (Identical to the one in your Inventory)
-----------------------------------------
I take the ID Card, Guard's key set, and the Guard's Uniform.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 12:13am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

---
Clothing: Guard Uniform
Inventory: ID card (2), Guard's key set, lighter, deck of cards

The other men look impressed. "Well" Yakov says "We have nothing between us and the way out now. It would seem the only escape is the staircase."

Lupe stops and looks to the right. "That door. We didn't check there yet."

Adam shrugs. "It's a supply closet. A mop, a few body bags, whatever. Not worth our time. Come on, lets move!"

You consider you choices. You can't abandon your team. You have very little time before guards arrive. You can leave this floor and go up the stairs or you can check the unmarked door.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 1:32am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tada

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!