ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 1:50am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform
Inventory: Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G1 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
Weapons Skill: Close-range

CHAPTER 2

You and the other three men, now in full Black-Tac gear, move quietly up the steel staircase. It makes two 45-degree turns to the right and ends on an unlocked door. Adam looks through a small window in the door, then carefully opens it and slides it open.

You find yourself in a small, square room. Everything is lighter. The ceiling is white, the walls are white and the floor is some kind of stainless white tile. The room is empty, except for a punchcard table on the right wall. A door is on the opposite wall.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 1:53am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
---
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G1 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
--------------------------------------------------------
I go over to check the punch card table then I go over to the door.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 4:40pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

You walk over and inspect the punchcard table. It's nothing more than a box on the road and a ledger. Guards are required to put their names on it when they're on duty, along with their check-in and -out times. You ignore their names and focus on the times. The last two guards checked in at 10 AM. That would be the two you met (and killed) on the stairs. They were scheduled to check out at 12 (noon). You realized that the other two guards, the office guard and the food guard, were supposed to check out by now. It won't be long before they're missed.

Adam puts his back to the wall and moves up to the door. It's a set of doors, swinging open to let two people in side-by-side. The top half of them are tinted windows. On the wall, to the right of the doors, is a familiar sight: an ID Card reader. Adam looks through the windows by leaning beside them, then underneath and from the other side.

"It's a pretty wide room. There's a guard on the wall outside the door, on the card-reader side. He's defending this room. I don't see any others besides him. Yakov, gonna need your card."

Yakov hands the card to you. "You are the fighter, yes? Deal with the guard."

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 4:49pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

You walk over and inspect the punchcard table. It's nothing more than a box on the road and a ledger. Guards are required to put their names on it when they're on duty, along with their check-in and -out times. You ignore their names and focus on the times. The last two guards checked in at 10 AM. That would be the two you met (and killed) on the stairs. They were scheduled to check out at 12 (noon). You realized that the other two guards, the office guard and the food guard, were supposed to check out by now. It won't be long before they're missed.

Adam puts his back to the wall and moves up to the door. It's a set of doors, swinging open to let two people in side-by-side. The top half of them are tinted windows. On the wall, to the right of the doors, is a familiar sight: an ID Card reader. Adam looks through the windows by leaning beside them, then underneath and from the other side.

"It's a pretty wide room. There's a guard on the wall outside the door, on the card-reader side. He's defending this room. I don't see any others besides him. Yakov, gonna need your card."

Yakov hands the card to you. "You are the fighter, yes? Deal with the guard."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I swipe the card and progress through the door at a normal speed to not alarm the guard then once I'm through I open fire on him going for injury shots not kills.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 5:15pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G11 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife

You find yourself facing a hexagon-shaped room. Your door was a part of one of six walls. The two walls connected are solid except for a thin slot window in each one. The walls connected to them each have a single door in the center, and they are connected to a final wall that has a set of stainless-steel doors in the very center with what looks like a control panel beside it.

You walk through, apparently forgetting you're wearing a night-ops Black Tac uniform. The guard turns and jerks his rifle up. You drop him with your silenced G11 to keep the noise down, hitting him in the right thigh and left knee. the guard screams in pain.

You team follows you through. Yakov shoots the guard with his silenced rifle, then turns to you. "Why do you keep wounding them? They are guards. They have no information for you, they will call for help, and humans often make a lot of noise when they have been shot."

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 5:29pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G11 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife

"I'm sorry force of habit I don't want to kill."
I go and look through the two windows.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 5:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

The two walls connected to the wall with the door you just exited each have a single thin window. To your surprise, each window displays tall waves of saltwater.

This is the basic shape of the room:

_
DOOR / \\DOOR
WINDOW \\__/WINDOW
STAIRS

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 6:06pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

I ask the other guys what they want to do.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 6:51pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

The three men look at each other.

"Well, we still don't know exactly where we are, or where to go. It would help if we had a map of this place. Looks like we're on an island or peninsula or something, though, so we won't be able to just run out the door. For all we know, we're on an island."

Adam looks at the doors. "There are two doors, both unmarked, leading in two different directions. I'm not sure which way to go, but, since this area is clear, we can always come back."

"Three doors" Lupe replies. "Those stainless steel plates are automatic doors. There is a light above it with the letter 'G'. It's an elevator, and we're on the ground floor."

Pick one of the doors.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 7:15pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

Lets take the right door. Lets go and look around a bit and if there isn't anything promising we'll come back and check the left.

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!