ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 7:24pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform
Inventory: Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G11 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
Weapons Skill: Close-range

You approach the door on the right. It is a large white door, much like the one you just used. Most of the top half is a window. Through it you see a room that is almost completely identical to the one you jut left. A door is on the right wall, protected by a single guard, same as the room you are currently in. Farther back, you see another door, identical to this one, in the same position that this door is.

The only difference is that there is no elevator door (if it is an elevator door, as Lupe believes) and the door with the guard has a blue symbol over it that you can't quite make out. The door again requires an ID card. It automatically slides open once the card has been scanned.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 7:29pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
---
Inventory: Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G11 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife

"Lets check the other door." I tell the others and make sure my gun is loaded and ready. I'm using the G11.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 7:55pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Inventory: ID Card, Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards

You check the G11. It has a 13-round magazine and it still has 8 rounds, plus a spare magazine.

You turn back, then go to the door on the other side of the room. The door is also white, with a large window taking up the top half, and it slides open with an ID card. Through the window you see, to your amazement, a third room identical to the first two (your current room and the one through the other door). Another guard is posted an another door with an icon over the door you can't quite make out, and there is no elevator door (if it is an elevator door, as Lupe believes).

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 7:59pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
------------------------------------------
"Lets split up. Two go through the right two through the left. We'll meet back here in twenty minutes."
I opt to go left and who ever goes with me.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 8:37pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

Yakov thinks, then nods. "Very well. We'll split up. There are two soldiers, so Adam with go with you. I will join Lupe. But be aware that we will have no way to communicate, and if we discover something, or get caught, you will have to come and find us."

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 8:41pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
"Ok good idea. If the other group isn't back in 15 minutes we will go and find them."
With that I go through the door. Once through I start shooting the guard.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 8:51pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

108 posts

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Class: Sniper
Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

Speed:2
Strength:3
Instinct:10
---
Clothing: Guard Uniform, Infrared Night Vision Goggles
Inventory: ID card, HK Magazine 10/10(2),Snake Cam and eyepiece, lighter, small 2-foot length of steel wire, electrical tape, USP 45 magazine 10/10(1)
Weapons:USP 45 handgun, 10/10(Silenced) (Laser), HK SL9SD Semi-Automatic sniper rifle 10/10(Silenced)(3-9x40 Scope)
Choke Cable with handles

I take everything and drop the cigarettes, I also swap the HK for the AK, and the USP.45 for the Makarov. I then go outside and upstairs.
Weapon Sill: Long Range

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 8:58pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---

You slide the ID card through the scanner and the door slides open instantly. The guard doesn't even have time to react before you shoot him in the chest with your pistol. He drops to the ground.

You are in a room identical to the previous one. Another door, exactly like the one you just used, is on a wall ahead of you. To the left is the door the guard was defending. Above the door is a blue house-shaped icon instead of a name. The door can be unlocked with an ID card. The wall where the elevator door (if it is an elevator, as Lupe believes) would be is blank.

You notice a red shape on the wall beside the door. The guard was standing in from of it. On closer inspection, it is a thick red button with a yellow "!" on it. It protected by a clear plastic lid on a hinge. It appears to be an alarm of some sort.

Suddenly an alarm sounds. The lights in the ceiling turn red and begin blinking. Behind the "Home" door you hear a lot of shuffling and clicking from what sound like assault rifles. The light on the door scanner turns green.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:05pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform, Infrared Night Vision Goggles
Inventory: ID card, HK Magazine 10/10(2),Snake Cam and eyepiece, lighter, small 2-foot length of steel wire, electrical tape, USP 45 magazine 10/10(1)
Weapons:USP 45 handgun, 10/10(Silenced) (Laser), HK SL9SD Semi-Automatic sniper rifle 10/10(Silenced)(3-9x40 Scope)
Choke Cable with handles
Weapon skill: Long-range

(I'm assuming you meant to change from the guard uniform to your Black-Tac uniform. Oh, crap, I didn't describe it.
Black combat jacket
Black combat pants
Black combat boots
Black lightweight tac vest
Black facemask
Black tactical fingerless gloves
Black leg holster

You're going to need all that to carry the guns and equipment anyway, so I'm swapping you into it).

You finish pulling on, tightening up and strapping in your gear and clothing and step out into the hallway looking epic. The goggles are on a head strap and hinge, allowing you to lock them on like a helmet, then flip the goggles up so you can see normally. You turn and climb the stairs to the next floor.

END Chapter 1. You are the third to do so. To begin Chapter 2, post your stat sheet again.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:19pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

108 posts

---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform, Infrared Night Vision Goggles
Choke Cable with handles
Weapon skill: Long-range

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!