ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:30pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform
Inventory: ID Card, Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G11 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
Weapons Skill: Close-range

I push the red button.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:49pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Class: Sniper
Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

Speed:2
Strength:3
Instinct:10
---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform, Infrared Night Vision Goggles
Inventory: ID card, HK Magazine 10/10(2),Snake Cam and eyepiece, lighter, small 2-foot length of steel wire, electrical tape, USP 45 magazine 10/10(1)
Weapons:USP 45 handgun, 10/10(Silenced) (Laser), HK SL9SD Semi-Automatic sniper rifle 10/10(Silenced)(3-9x40 Scope)
Choke Cable with handles
Weapon Skill: Long-range

CHAPTER 2:

Youmove quietly up the steel staircase. It makes two 45-degree turns to the right and ends on an unlocked door. Adam looks through a small window in the door, then carefully opens it and slides it open.

You find yourself in a small, square room. Everything is lighter. The ceiling is white, the walls are white and the floor is some kind of stainless white tile. The room is empty, except for a punchcard table on the right wall. A door is on the opposite wall.

------------------

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform
Inventory: ID Card, Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G11 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G11 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
Weapons Skill: Close-range

(*facepalm*)

You lift the plastic lid and hit the red alarm button. Nothing changes. The alarm and red lights are still active. You appear to have triggered the alarm again.

The "Home" door slides open and twelve guards rush into the room. They see you and Adam and lock on. Six of them leave, taking the door you just entered the room through. The other six aim AK-47s, Makarovs and a Striker semi-automatic shotgun at you. Adam has his AUG assault rifle up and aimed at the group. You have an ID card in one hand and the other over the red alarm button.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:52pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

243 posts

Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

---
Inventory: ID card, HK Magazine 10/10(2),Snake Cam and eyepiece, lighter, small 2-foot length of steel wire, electrical tape, USP 45 magazine 10/10(1)
Weapons:USP 45 handgun, 10/10(Silenced) (Laser), HK SL9SD Semi-Automatic sniper rifle 10/10(Silenced)(3-9x40 Scope)
Choke Cable with handles

I cross the room and use the optic cable under the door to look in the next room.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:59pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

---
Choke Cable with handles

You kneel down, turn the eyepiece on and slide the Snake Cam slowly under the door. The door in this case requires an ID card to open, so it should be sealed, but it is slightly off-center and has provided you a small opening to use the camera.

You see an empty, hexagon-shaped room. The only parts you can see with the camera are the far wall, which appears to have a set of stainless-steel doors on it, and the two walls beside it. Each wall has a single door in the center, most likely unlocked again by an ID card. Other than that, the room is empty. You look to the right one last time with the cam and see a pair of boots. A guard is standing just outside the door, on the right, facing the opposite wall.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:00pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 5
Instinct: 5
---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1)
Weapons: MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
G11 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
Weapon Skill: Close Range

Oh, good, Chapter 2 is up!
I'll look around the area for the other three guys. Where could they be...

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 5
Instinct: 5
---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1)
Weapons: MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
G11 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
Weapon Skill: Close Range

You move quietly up the steel staircase. It makes two 45-degree turns to the right and ends on an unlocked door. You look through a small window in the door, then carefully opens it and slides it open.

You find yourself in a small, square room. Everything is lighter. The ceiling is white, the walls are white and the floor is some kind of stainless white tile. The room is empty, except for a punchcard table on the right wall. A door is on the opposite wall.

---------------

Jacobi...ignore the "Adam" part. Wrong storyline. You're still STEALTH.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:22pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

243 posts

---
Weapons:USP 45 handgun, 9/10(Silenced) (Laser), HK SL9SD Semi-Automatic sniper rifle 10/10(Silenced)(3-9x40 Scope)
Choke Cable with handles

I pull out my USP .45, swipe my ID Card, step in the room and quickly shoot the guard in the head. I move to the door on the right wall and swipe my card.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:26pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

---
Weapons:USP 45 handgun, 9/10(Silenced) (Laser), HK SL9SD Semi-Automatic sniper rifle 10/10(Silenced)(3-9x40 Scope)
Choke Cable with handles

Your plan works flawlessly. The guard drops long before he realizes you're an intruder. You notice something, though, on the wall behind the guard. A red button with a yellow "!" in the center. It's covered by a plastic hinged lid. Too bad the guard wasn't fast enough.

You read the door and swipe the card. The door slides silently open. You find yourself in a room identical to the previous one. Ahead is another door exactly like the one you just used, and on the right is a door exactly like the one from the stairs. A guard is standing in front of it as well. The only difference is that there are no stainless-steel doors in this room and the room the guard is protecting has a blue radio tower symbol over the door.

The guard does a double-take and reaches for his weapon.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:35pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

243 posts

---
Choke Cable with handles

I quickly shoot the guard before he can pull out his weapon, then use my Optic Cable on the door with the symbol on it.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:43pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,518 posts

---
Choke Cable with handles

(You are on a rampage).
+2 Speed for being a quickdraw twice in a row.

The guard drops, missing the "!" button completely. You approach the Radio Tower door, but find that it is sealed. The Snake Cam cannot be used.

You lean against the door (it requires an ID card, as usual) and look through the small window. The room is wide and somewhat dark. There appear to be several computer monitors, glowing white and blue, along with some bulky computers, cables, etc. The room seems to drop down in the center of it via a short set of stairs, where a large iron tower extends up past the ceiling. Two men wearing headsets are sitting in swivel chairs, examining the monitors and tapping on keyboards, but they don't look particularly busy.

You focus, then sense that there is a camera in the room somewhere, but it's too dark to see where.

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!