ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 11:52pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength:2
Instinct:3
---
Inventory:
Weapons:
Weapon Skill:

(Wow, everyone is Stealth on H2H. Bear in mind that you may not come across more advanced weapons, and you won't be killing as many guards, since you won't have backup, but you'll have fun all the same).

The soldier nods and tosses you the guard's key ring. "I don't think he has anything else, but you can search him yourself if you want. Otherwise, go."

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 12:11am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 5 (+5 from class)
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set
Weapons:
Weapon Skill: Close Range
(Alright, thanks for explaining. I'll be clearer from now on.)

Doesn't seem to be any important stuff in there, but I check my uniform for an ID card. If I have it, i'm definitely going through that locked door. I crawl under the guard station window just in case so the guard won't see me.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 12:17am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10 (Just adding the points together, no big deal)
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set
Weapons:
Weapon Skill: Close Range

After closer inspection, you find an ID card in a small pocket inside the guard's jacket. You slide it quickly through the scanner. You hear a click and the light turns green. Suddenly you hear footsteps outside the hall. Looking around, you see that the corner on your right is dark from a missing light bulb, although you have only two feet of space between the edge of the door and the wall.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:10am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

258 posts

Name:Narazumono Hayasa.
Class: Hand-To-Hand.
Bio:N/A.

Speed:4
Strength:3.
---
Inventory:Keys.
Weapons:
Weapon Skill:Close Range.

I walk to the guard's room door and wait at the side of the door opposite to the doorknob,so that if someone opened it he/she would not be able to see me.I wait at that side until the door opens and closes.I then jump at the person who opened it and break his/her neck metal gear style.I then get ready to punch more people that come through the door.If there are none I walk in and search for the card.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:25am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

---
Weapons:

(Too many steps! You don't know how many guards are in the room, or if any are. You can't automatically assume what will happen, i.e. the guard leaves the guard station out of nowhere. Also, I don't think "metal gear style" is necessary, just stick with snapping necks or choke holds).

(Be aware of your surroundings. Check for cameras. Don't do loud things if you risk getting caught, such as kicking in the door to another room with guards in it while unarmed. Remember your class type, and remember the three soldiers that are planning to storm the hallway!)

You wait beside the door, but nothing happens. The door is locked, but you have the keys. You carefully unlock the door, then ease it open and sneak in. You see a very bored guard sitting at a desk with an intercom and headset looking out the window. On the wall and floor around you are spare uniforms, lockers and a bench. A small weapons rack is directly beside the door, but it only contains an AK-47 (One magazine) and a slim combat knife.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:43am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

258 posts

---
Weapons:

(Oops.)
I step outside and hope this works,as it is very risky.I step outside and go to the opposite side of the doorknob on the door and jog in place,but each step becoming quieter and quieter to stimulate someone running away.I wait for him to speak through the intercom if he does,and wait for him to come out.If he doesn't come out after 5 minutes I jog in place again.Once he comes out I snap his neck.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:48am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

Speed:9 (class points, remember? you changed it back to 4. problem solved)
---
Weapons:

After doing the "jog in place" tactic and waiting, the guard walks slowly towards the door. You hear him stop, then remember that you left the door open. Confused, he pushes the door all the way open and looks out, facing the main hallway. You lunge forward and break his neck, then catch him before he hits the ground.
+2 Strength

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 2:26am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

258 posts

Speed:9
Strength:3.(+2?)
---
Weapons:
I drag his body to any cabinet I can find,or if none are there,under the desk.I then take the combat knife and look at the window and decide if I can live if I jump out.If I can't,I look for that ID card.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 11:19am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

Speed:9
Strength:5
---
Weapons:Throwing knife.

The guard fits quite nicely under the wooden desk. You search him for the ID and find it in a pocket. The window appears to bulletproof, so you'll have to go around.

Choice Menu (I will give you one of these every so often):
a. Check the lockers for Inventory
b. Take a spare guard's uniform
c. Leave the guard's room untouched
d. Other
(You can pick more than one)

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 4:17pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength:2
---
Inventory:
Weapons:
Weapon Skill:

The soldier nods and tosses you the guard's key ring. "I don't think he has anything else, but you can search him yourself if you want. Otherwise, go."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I seach the guard. I also strip him and see if his clothes will fit me.

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!