ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 7:26pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength: 2
Instinct: 3
---
Clothing: Black Tac uniform
Inventory: ID Card, Tactical Flashlight, Pack of Playing Cards
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G17 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G17 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife
Weapons Skill: Close-range

Left

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 8:51pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,195 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
---
Weapons: AK-47, Makarov pistol, G17 pistol, AK-47 Magazine, two Makarov pistol Magazines, two G17 Magazines, Smoke Grenade, Combat Knife

(I flipped a coin to decide who you hit. Just to keep it interesting).

You turn to the left and nail the guard with the gun in the head, killing him instantly. The other man, on the right, shouts "Don't shoot! Please! I'll cooperate!"
+1 Speed for getting it just in time.

BONUS: Your Stat (Speed) has exceeded 10 points. You now have Extreme Speed. You run twice as fast, you can draw and shoot faster than any guard, and you can break a neck first try every time.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 8:57pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Speed:?11?
---

Oh yah! "Keep your hands up. Can you check him over Yakov?" Is that how you spell it?

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 11:08pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 5
Instinct: 6
---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G17 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1)
Weapons: MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
G17 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
Weapon Skill: Close Range

Darn. I was looking forward to meeting up with them again. Oh well..."Alright, I'll let you go." And I do. Then shoot his hand with the G17, following up with choking the guard with my choke cable. "And then do this." Like I was going to let him stay concious! HAH. Anyway, once that scuffle's over with, I check the room the guard mentioned after swiping his keys, the locker room. (Mental note: Look in closets and locker rooms for goodies.)

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 1:07pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,195 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
Speed: Extreme
---

Yakov walks to the guard and pats him down. "He is clean now" he says, holding up a Makarov pistol and tossing to to the corner of the room. "How do we escape from here? I am done with the killing. Show us the way out and we will release you."

The guard hesitates, then nods and sighs. "One condition. You tie me up before you leave so I won't be killed. You have two ways out of here: the main entrance and the elevator. If you take the main doors, you will end up in the corridor that leads to the main base, but it is heavily guarded and you won't survive. If you take the elevator, you'll end up on the roof. There is a helicopter. But you need me to get to it."

Yakov turns to you. "I believe he is telling the truth. I think we are on an island of some kind."

You can question the guard, kill the guard, or bring the guard with you.

-------------

Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
---
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G17 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1), ID card, Guard's key set

You shoot and strangle the guard. He wasn't fast enough to react and you avoided setting off the alarm.
+1 Speed for keeping it quiet.

BONUS: Your Stat (Speed) has exceeded 10 points. You now have Extreme Speed. You run twice as fast, you can draw and shoot faster than any guard, and you can break a neck first try every time.

You take the keys (again) and use the ID card to unlock the door he walked through. You step inside and freeze. The room is full of lines of beds with sleeping guards in them. Each of them has an AK-47 beside their head, leaning against the bed. To the right is a line of sinks stretching across the wall. The room is long, and you are approximately at the halfway point. To your left is what looks like a locker room. You can see the entrance to it, as well as a few very organized lockers. You can also make out the edges of a table.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 10:05pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Speed: EXTREME (11)
---
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G17 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1), ID card, Guard's key set

Oh...oh no. Best let sleeping guards lie! However...what if they wake up and shoot me? Better troll with them, so I tiptoe quietly beside them and silently remove the ammo from their AK's. Imagine a guard trying to shoot me, only to find out he has no bullets! Heh heh...now that that's done, I inspect the table, maybe a guard left a sandwich on it.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 4:33am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

Name: Zera Masamuno
Class: Hand-To-Hand
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Instinct: 4
---
Clothing: Guard Uniform
Inventory: ID card (2), Guard's key set, lighter, deck of cards
Weapons: Combat knife (3), Makarov (unloaded), AK-47 (Scoped)
Weapon Skill: Short-range

END Chapter 1. You have reached the stairs and advanced. I will auto-start Chapter 2 for you now.

You and the other three men move quietly up the steel staircase. It makes two 45-degree turns to the right and ends on an unlocked door. Adam looks through a small window in the door, then carefully opens it and slides it open.

You find yourself in a small, square room. Everything is lighter. The ceiling is white, the walls are white and the floor is some kind of stainless white tile. The room is empty, except for a punchcard table on the right wall. A door is on the opposite wall.
-----------
I check the punchcard table.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:38am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,195 posts

---

(Okay, I'm not giving you this one.There are at least a dozen guards here. Guns and magazines are made of metal. They are noisy. You can't unload every single AK-47 "silently". Plus, you are already loaded with noisy, metal weapons and gear. You can't carry 12 more AK-47 mags).

--------

Name: Zera Masamuno
Class: Hand-To-Hand
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Instinct: 4
---
Clothing: Guard Uniform
Inventory: ID card (2), Guard's key set, lighter, deck of cards
Weapons: Combat knife (3), Makarov (unloaded), AK-47 (Scoped)
Weapon Skill: Short-range

You walk over and inspect the punchcard table. It's nothing more than a box on the road and a ledger. Guards are required to put their names on it when they're on duty, along with their check-in and -out times. You ignore their names and focus on the times. The last two guards checked in at 10 AM. That would be the two you met (and killed) on the stairs. They were scheduled to check out at 12 (noon). You realized that the other two guards, the office guard and the food guard, were supposed to check out by now. It won't be long before they're missed.

You put yourback to the wall and move up to the door. It's a set of doors, swinging open to let two people in side-by-side. The top half of them are tinted windows. On the wall, to the right of the doors, is a familiar sight: an ID Card reader. Through the window you see a guard standing to the right of the door, facing the opposite wall.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 12:00pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

---

(Yeah, I guess it was a bit unrealistic. Clever, was trying for a +1 to instinct, but okay.)

I decide against fooling the guards and sneak over to the table to peak at it.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 12:39pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,195 posts

---

(Clever is one thing. Unrealistic is another. Think before you act!)

You work your way past the guards, keeping your back to the wall. The opposite wall has several vertical slits in it acting as windows, like the ones in the other rooms. You reach an open doorway and step inside.

This room contains a massive rack of non-perishable food, a few microwaves, a large freezer, a washing machine, a dryer, a dish cleaner, several cabinets, two lockers and two steel picnic-style tables. One is bare. The other has...(wait for it)...a large map, taped to the surface.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps87c5b137.jpg

+1 Strength for finding the map (map bonus).

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!