ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:07pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: EXTREME (11)
Strength: 5
Instinct: 6
---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G17 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1), ID card, Guard's key set
Weapons: MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
G17 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
Weapon Skill: Close Range

"Nice to see you guys again. While I didn't bring anything besides my own gear, I can tell you exactly where I found my stuff." I explain to them about the false wall back in B1, then hand them the key I used back then. "If you want, you can sprint down there, upgrade your stuff and get back, shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes." I wait for their decision.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,066 posts

Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
---
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (2) ,G17 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1), ID card, Guard's key set

Adam pauses. His hand twitches a few times. "Yakov?"

Yakov looks at Lupe, who taps a few more keys dramatically and stands up. "I'm not getting anywhere. Not sure why I'm trying. We checked through the next set of doors over. Giant steel door, two guards. We took 'em both and almost made it to the door."

Yakov winces. "The door was sealed by a massive door and two sentry guns relieved the guards. I was scratched by a bullet, but we managed to make out okay. I don't think they're going to send anyone else. Shall we go and collect our guns?"

"Yes." Adam and Lupe reply in unison. All of them take off, watching corners and moving carefully.

You have ten minutes of free time. (Remember the unconscious, wounded guard you left outside the Barracks. A guard may come to replace him).

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:12pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

---

"Righto, I'll be waiting right here when you get back." I head over to the Barracks and check if the wounded, unconcious guard is still there. Hopefully he is, and I use his still-warm hand to activate the scanner.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 11:13pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,066 posts

Speed: Extreme
Strength: 6
---

You drag the still-breathing guard through the door to the scanner, then haul him up and push his thumb against the reader. It clicks and a beam of light scrolls across the screen. The panel turns green and beeps. You push the "Up" button.
+ Strength for finally getting this thing open.

The stainless steel doors open to reveal a white and grey elevator. It has rails at waist height and a single control panel (no thumbs needed this time). It has an Up Arrow, a Down Arrow, an Emergency Stop button and an alarm button with a yellow "!" in the center.

You step inside and wait. Not long after three men in full Black-Tac gear stride into the room. Yakov has an M16 3-round burst rifle, Adam has an AUG A2 rifle and a pump-action shotgun, and Lupe has a silenced SL9SD sniper rifle. Adam smirks as he sees you in the elevator.

"We would have opened it before you got here, but I kind of shot all the guards."

The others step into the elevator with you. You reach over and punch the Up Arrow and the elevator rises.

END Chapter 2.

(I have Chapter 3 in my head, but no map or anything yet. Haven't figured out where guards are. I have planned your escape, though. I'll let you know when Chapter 3 is open. It's the final one, by the way).

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 4:21pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

So, when's chapter 3 coming out? I'm waiting.

---

While I wait for Chapter 3 to begin, I strike up a conversation with the guys. "So, is it okay if I can come with you? Silently killing guards alone is fun, but there's always safety in numbers."

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 5:06pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,066 posts

---

CHAPTER 3 (of 3)

The elevator glides quietly up. You can see [G 1 2] lit up above the doors inside, with [1] blinking slowly. The others have little to say, but Yakov nods at you. "We are a team once again. Since you are the close-range man, you will take point. Adam and I will be directly behind you, and Lupe with cover our back."

Adam spits on the shiny floor of the elevator. "There SHOULD be a chopper waiting for us up top, on Floor 1. Not sure what's on Floor 2, but Lupe found a 3D printout of the exterior of the building. It's basically an extra-large lighthouse. Floor 2 is the beacon."

"They installed a large platform, extending from the side of the lighthouse, for a small helicopter to land on. We're surrounded on water by three sides, and the fourth leads to a large base. It's undoubtedly the one we were sent to infiltrate, until we were captured."

"That means that we can reach the outpost," Yakov says. "The HQ we camped at before being sent in. They will be surprised to see us alive, I am sure."

The elevator slows, then stops. The [1] stops flashing and the doors slide open. You are facing a small passage leading left and right. The floor is a steel platform, welded/cemented to the wall ahead of you, made of solid, thick bricks. To the left is up. To the right is down.

(There is a map of this floor as well).

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 5:52pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

---
CHAPTER 3 (of 3)

"Righto. I'll take point. I suggest we look for the Map of this floor, maybe there's a room full of explosives we can use to blow this place up after we leave. Let's go left first, I have a good feeling about that direction." I head left, up to...wherever.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 6:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,066 posts

---

You step out of the elevator and turn left. You're on a set of solid steel stairs, so you walk slowly to avoid banging your boots on them. You move up the stairs, which curl tightly to the left, indicating you're close to the top of the lighthouse. You reach a small landing, made of solid steel. There are no other doors and nothing is here besides a thin window. The stairs continue up and curving to the left.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 6:45pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

---

"This must lead up to the Beacon. Anyone have any grenades?" I ask the team, looking out the window intently.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 12:33am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,066 posts

---

Yakov nods. "I have two. But that is not the beacon. It is on floor 2, and we are on floor 1. Let's look around the corner." He leans around the stairs (going up and to the left), then comes back. "Two guards, one on each side of a large steel roll-up door. I don't know how it is locked, and I think one of the guards has a panic button behind him."

"I say we take him," Adam whispers. "Even if he hits the button, no one's going to get here."

"Unless there are guard above us. It might send the elevator back down, letting guards follow us," Yakov replies.

Lupe turns around. "Can we disable the elevator first and cut them off?"

Yakov looks at him, then at you, then at him. "How?"

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!