ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:02pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: Extreme
Strength: 6
Instinct: 6
---
Clothing: Black-Tac Uniform
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (1) ,G17 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (1),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1), ID card, Guard's key set
Weapons: MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
G17 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
Weapon Skill: Close Range

Padlock. Steel. Hmm, well before I try to get this lock off, I wave my tactical flashlight around to see past the fence.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:15pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
---
Inventory: Thin Steel Wire, MP5K Magazine (1) ,G17 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (1),Smoke Grenade (1), Steel choke cable with handles (1) Small Tactical flashlight (1), ID card, Guard's key set

You wave your tac flashlight and see explosives.

You suddenly get a much better idea about "opening" the steel door...

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 4:17pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

---

I back away very slowly. "...Don't anyone open that steel door. It's a trap. Lupe, any progress with the computer?"

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

---

Lupe taps on the keyboard a few times, pauses, then presses a single key and stands up. "Let's go."

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:41pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

---
Lupe taps on the keyboard a few times, pauses, then presses a single key and stands up. "Let's go."

I'm confused. "Wait, what did you do, set this place to self-destruct? You lead then!" I follow Lupe wherever I should.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 9:33pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

---

Lupe shakes his head. "Nothing that complicated. I just opened the door. Come on!"

You and the other men slide down the ladder onto the platform. You head up the stairs when you hear a metallic bell. You run up the stairs just in time to see the elevator doors closing.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 12:26am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

---

"I KNEW we should've grenaded and disabled the elevator!" I keep running, taking point and checking my MP5K. "Someone watch our rear, we're going to get flanked!" The end is so near...

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:19am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

---

You run up the stairs, heading towards the roll-up door. You reach it just as it finishes opening.

You are staring at an MH-6 "Little Bird" (feel free to look it up on Google) on a wide, flat platform. It is loaded with two stationary M134 machine guns and two 7-shot LAU-68 missile pods. Adam punches you on the shoulder. "Yeah, I can fly it."

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:29pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

So, game complete? Do I even have to post my sheet? I get in and man one of the machine guns. Weeeee.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

Well yeah. I was kind of waiting for you to say "I get in the helicopter." Otherwise you're just standing there staring at it.

---

You jump onto the rails as Adam and Yakov take the controls. Lupe climbs in beside you. Adam clicks a few switches, grabs a headset and starts the chopper. After a few seconds, the blades reach optimal speed and the chopper lifts up off the ground.

"Guards!" Lupe yells as six armed men run out into the open.

"No worries, I got this one" Adam replies. He swings the chopper around and fires a LAU missile pod at the platform. It explodes, crumplings and falling off the tower, taking all the guards with it.

Adam manuvers the helicopter up and away from the tower. "Looks like we made it, guys. Let's get out of here."

STRIKE OR STEALTH: COMPLETE

Credits: MattEmAngel did everything.

-----

I have a foundation for a sequel, but, since everyone else basically quit and didn't tell me, I don't know if I should bother. Depends on if you're interested. You'll get a lovely starting package for beating the first one, but if you're just not that excited about it, fine.

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!